GDT: Sabres @ Ottawa 6PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WBEN 930

dang111

Oct 20, 2017
By my count we’ve scored 3 PPGs in the month of December. 1 in the leafs game, 2 in the Detroit game Dec 5

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
The body language on this team is disgusting. Everyone rolls their eyes and throws their head back when shit doesn't go their way. Bunch of losers
Exactly. Most recently Dahlin on that ridiculous goal to end the second. Bro, stop looking around. IT'S YOU.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I don't know why opposing teams don't simply adopt a clutch and grab strategy against us. Either they get the advantage of an uncalled penalty, or they put us on the PP where we won't score and we'll probably give them the better scoring chances anyways. I mean, teams can beat us straight up without that anyways since we don't win at 5-v-5 either, but still.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Neighbour is throwing a latenight party so light as well watch the last period.

Same procedure as last year?

Happy new year btw.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Gee Marty, sounds like you're describing basic defense, which this team hasn't been able to grasp for a couple years now.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Can you imagine having a job in the Sabres ticket sales department right now? Selling cans of ebola door to door would be preferable.

Reactions: Nevins

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I'm out... Again.... this is getting redundant.

This ORGANIZATION is a disaster. Doesn't matter who is behind the bench.

On the positive side...they will start playing better ....... oh say...... around the beginning of March '24.

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I don't think it was what Weekes tweeted but I feel like Tkachuk was part of it but I feel like Adams didn't like the idea for Tkachuk because he only had one year left on his deal and Adams knew he wasn't going to resign

I don’t put much stock into Weekes, but it was Tkachuk+. We can assume based on the return that the Calgary offer wasn’t as “solid”. And that’s completely disregarding that the Vegas 1st ended up being 16th, because all of us Sabres fans expected that to be 28-32 (in other words, we expected that to be the Kulich pick instead of Ostlund).

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
On the positive side, I'm glad Appert is proving he's got nothing to add to this team from behind the bench.

I mean, we all know his stint in Buffalo is a not so surreptitious audition for the head coaching job.

How f***ing lazy and cheap is our owner when it comes to hiring the right people to run this team? The idea that the answers are already on the organizational payroll is beyond delusional.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
All I'm going to say about this pathetic attempt at hockey is this:

I propose a trade with the city of Cleveland. We give them the Sabres, they give us the AHL Monsters.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
And we can be reasonably certain that he would not have re-signed with us. So I'm not sure how much it matters.
I remember when everyone said that about ROR.

And even if he didn't... he could of been sold off at deadline for a package just as good as what we ended up with

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad