Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
Booked my flights. Booked my hotel. Aiming for both games, my first live NHL games can't wait! Tickets on general sale tomorrow 9am CET for anyone interested. Taking the wife and enjoying the brownie points... I may have forgotten to mention something however. I'll deal with the fallout from the ulterior motive later :laugh:

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Looked at the tickets, I can pay twice as much to get worse seats than when I went to a game in DC... And I didn't need to buy those 7 months in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: Chainshot

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Been away from this forum for a few months.

Very excited that this is happening - i managed to get a ticket for the Friday game. I got to see the Bills live in London last year which was a great experience (despite the loss) & now i finally get to see the Sabres in the flesh. It's been too long in coming

It would be great to meet up with any Sabres HFers who are also making the trip. I didn't get a ticket for the Saturday game but I'm planning on staying in Prague for the weekend & hope to find a Sabres watch party somewhere local.

This along with the Byram trade happening in quick succession has made my season.

Looked at the tickets, I can pay twice as much to get worse seats than when I went to a game in DC... And I didn't need to buy those 7 months in advance.
Yes - these tickets did seem very expensive. It's why I only bought one for Friday's game to be honest.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m jealous of the people going and I won’t even drive 15 minutes to see them at home. These are going to be incredibly fun events.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad