GDT: Sabres @ Oilers 9PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Last Gasps

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I'm tired of how bad the Sabres are at making and accepting passes.

Hockey Basics 101

We’re constantly behind the play because our coach is a potato. There literally isn’t a system, they are consistently freewheeling it. Teams enter with a better strategy, on average, and then adjust if it isn’t working. We.. fall apart earlier, in the middle, or later. We catch tired teams with our natural talent, but this isn’t a cohesive thing, at all, it’s a constant clusterf***, dear lord fire Donny into the sun.

Reactions: Ehran

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Why do people describe their meals. Is this Instagram?
That being said if someone wants to know my favorite recipe, here goes:
1. Take some animal.
2. Set fire to it.
3. Enjoy.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Need another chart from msg showing how many points we get from young talent for our 13th year in a row of being one of the youngest teams in the league :popcorn:

Reactions: Chainshot

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'm tired of how bad the Sabres are at making and accepting passes.

Hockey Basics 101
I distinctly remember Ray mentioning that when Housley was coaching, he had them literally stand at opposite blue lines and pass back and forth, and he was stunned at how terrible they were at such a simple drill. It's such a weird and frankly embarrassing organizational issue to have

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Need another chart from msg showing how many points we get from young talent for our 13th year in a row of being one of the youngest teams in the league :popcorn:

At some point there will be an intersection of the chart age and the player age.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Remember when Edmonton was in 30th place in October and early November? It’s a wonder what a coaching change can do.

Good thing we’re committed to continuity

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
3 Sabres all swing their sticks at the guy with the puck in the corner. No one takes the body.

Get this country club crap the **** outta here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad