GDT: Sabres @ Montreal 7PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Sometimes it feels like Dahlin's brain thinks he's the best player in the world when he's really just the 30th best player in the world. He gets himself in too much unnecessary trouble.
When they didn't have to think last season they played good, they asked them to think this year and they all fell apart (minus Benson).

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Sometimes it feels like Dahlin's brain thinks he's the best player in the world when he's really just the 30th best player in the world. He gets himself in too much unnecessary trouble.
You can repeat this after that last play

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I was about to joke at least they didn't give up a last second goal and I'll be damned they damn near gave up a last second goal.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
If Buffalo can get guys in front of the net we would have a winning record.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Ray: Looks like the skate blade hit E.Johnson's elbow pads and not his arm, very lucky
im surprised jumping over another player and landing on them with your skate blades isnt a penalty, seems super reckless. Like you have to be in control of your stick but the killer knives on your boots let em fly.

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
Ugly period.
Go to front of net. Power play needs to have one in front of net.
On 5 vs 5 don’t send all theee in corner. When you win the puck can only pass to defence and is risky when you lose the battle, it’s a cross ice pass and rush to the other end. Have somebody in front for gods sake

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Ugly period.
Go to front of net. Power play needs to have one in front of net.
On 5 vs 5 don’t send all theee in corner. When you win the puck can only pass to defence and is risky when you lose the battle, it’s a cross ice pass and rush to the other end. Have somebody in front for gods sake
It looks like the team doesn't have plays they run in practice.

Growing up the coach always preached go to the net.
Don't have the puck? Go to the net and good things can happen.

You got 2-3 seconds while Dahlin accepts the pass and shoots.
They still don't go to the net.

Why we no see this?

Its hockey 101.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
The baby has pooped it's diaper. 2011 last playoff game. Don't have patience for baby steps any longer.
My new years resolution was to be more positive with the sabres.

Its the hardest new years resolution I have ever made. :laugh:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I think I'd have more success with losing 40 pounds as my New Year's resolution than being more positive about the Sabres :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad