Sabres Merchandise

askformore

Mar 4, 2011
I know that's not an authentic jersey, but is it close to an official license replica jersey? I was just worried it's a fake or knock off from china, with wrong numbers, letters and logo. Since that jersey is not being sold anymore, it said it's made in canada with pro stitching. All I'm asking is does the jersey look right? Legit.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I know that's not an authentic jersey, but is it close to an official license replica jersey? I was just worried it's a fake or knock off from china, with wrong numbers, letters and logo. Since that jersey is not being sold anymore, it said it's made in canada with pro stitching. All I'm asking is does the jersey look right? Legit.

Has the wrong CCM logo on the back, other than that it looks ok.

askformore

Mar 4, 2011
Thank you!! That's what I was looking for, since I can't tell the difference between knock off, fakes, and real replicas I don't want to spend $200 on a fake. If it's a replica ccm and looks right, legit I'm fine with that. Thank you guys.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I'll try to point out how to tell here:

To start, the EDGE authentic jerseys are targets of counterfeiting. Primarily that is. The true real deal ones have these details...
-the NHL crest is stitched onto and is raised on the front collar.
-the vector logo or word mark is a patch and is stitched onto the nape of the collar on the back.
-the front collar on real authentics is "higher" than on fakes. On fakes there's a huge drop off in the front collar area.
-the stitching is more pronounced and sturdy, there is no paper backing if you turn the jersey inside out.
-the crest and numbers are nice and flat, and have a "matte" shine to them. Fakes have bubbly crests and logos ( cheap plastic /vinyl ) and look like a glossy car in the sun.
-true authentics have a fight strap that is unbutton able (to tie down) and is large. Fake ones have a tiny inch wide or two thread with a button glued on it.

There's a lot more. But that should be helpful.

Tape2Tape

Aug 18, 2010
Sabres fan from Canada heading to the game this Friday...

I have to retire my Ryan Miller jersey. Whose jersey should I rock going forward?

Names I'm considering...
Moulson - everyone loves a sniper, 5 year contract
Georges - love the way he plays, all heart
Ristolainen - going to be a solid D for years

Any other suggestions?

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

I have to retire my Ryan Miller jersey. Whose jersey should I rock going forward?

Names I'm considering...

Any other suggestions?

Girgensons would be a great choice. Could easily be a Sabre for his entire career.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Names I'm considering...

Any other suggestions?

If you get a Georges jersey, it's definitely a fake.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad