GDT: Sabres @ Leaves, 7PM EST TV:TNT, Max Radio:WGR550

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I thought Skinner had Marner and then Marner went behind the net and Skinner never rotated

Oh he rotated, and he can continue to rotate

get-rotated.gif

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
The good news is that it’s over.

The bad news is that I remember it happened.
Laughs will be golfing after the first round again. Close game and the Leafs don’t look like a better team than us, am I missing something? How does this team make the playoffs every year while we miss every year?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Laughs will be golfing after the first round again. Close game and the Leafs don’t look like a better team than us, am I missing something? How does this team make the playoffs every year while we miss every year?
Because Toronto plays to their opponents’ level. It was very obvious that Toronto, especially Matthews was playing close to 2/3rds of the effort.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
We all knew that Casey was their best forwards many nights for the last year.

And now we see what it looks like when no one is.

They don’t just need to add a forward. They need to add their best forward.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
We all knew that Casey was their best forwards many nights for the last year.

And now we see what it looks like when no one is.

They don’t just need to add a forward. They need to add their best forward.
I didn't notice any difference. Seems like a typical style they've played the last 2-3 months.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Not a bad low event, winnable road game from the Buffalo Sabres.

Cozens and Skinner with the Keystone Cops routine on the game winner. It's only Matthews, so coverage is optional.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

The Leafs are in the midst of the flu running through their team - no pun intended. Buffalo didn't exactly show much effort to push a physically taxed team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad