GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Moore is probably better than Marleau and Hyman.

and leivo should never have come out of the lineup for lindholm either.

I agree about the Leivo thing. Hyman has his role and does it well and fits that line. Marleau is being paid 6.5 mil and they don't play on the 4th line or sit in the press box so that's something Dubas and Babcock gotta live with until his contract is done. Also, people probably don't think that maybe the players on the team wanna play with him even if the fans on here don't like it.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Are 5 on 3's down in the NHL this year? Literally the first one I've seen in months. Hasn't been any in any Leaf game recently

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Why doesn't Zaitsev say anything? I hate when players just bend over and take it. Give the ref an ear ful

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Completely agree, losing to Boston was a lesson, Marner and Matthews are still on ELC’s and we expect deep runs?
Why shouldn't we? While Kane and Toews were on elc's they won 6 total playoff series (including the cup).

The Penguins got to the Stanley Cup finals while Crosby and Malkin were both still on their elc's.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That’s the thing he he “looks pretty good” is what I always think. The hype from his draft I expect to say “holy **** what a play” way more often.

I mean “looks pretty good” and is a top pair guy is really good still I just expect more from him

True but dmen take longer to develop. He'll probably be among the best dmen by the time he's 24. Should be fun to see how he pans out.

Reactions: Walshy7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad