Pre-Game Talk: Sabres in town, Tuesday Nov. 29 7:30 pm pn TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I said to my dad & friends Saturday, if we win both on a back to back, I'll start to be real impressed with this club. I don't really feel we're playing the typical "trap" like other fanbases are saying and I also feel our offense will get better with time. We are really starting to see players buy in Boucher's philosophy the last few games and it's really nice. Sure we don't score as much yet but I prefer wins over run and gun losses. I really like our d-men being really agressive on the wingers and our forwards coming back to support, we cut so many breakouts like that it's crazy !

Eichel will be back so the test will be a little tougher but let's keep the train rolling !!

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
rsz_1schubertjersey2_orig.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
How long is Andy going to be gone for?

Hopefully no longer then this week coming up.

So we have 3 games total this week. Hopefully Condon holds down the fort until Andy comes back.

Thankfully we are not playing any elite teams this week (Sabres, Flyers and Panthers).

The games in December though will be very tough though. Could decide how the rest of our season goes. I do think we will need Andy during the majority of those games.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
I said to my dad & friends Saturday, if we win both on a back to back, I'll start to be real impressed with this club. I don't really feel we're playing the typical "trap" like other fanbases are saying and I also feel our offense will get better with time. We are really starting to see players buy in Boucher's philosophy the last few games and it's really nice. Sure we don't score as much yet but I prefer wins over run and gun losses. I really like our d-men being really agressive on the wingers and our forwards coming back to support, we cut so many breakouts like that it's crazy !

Eichel will be back so the test will be a little tougher but let's keep the train rolling !!

They don't, in fact if you ask, most fans can't even describe what system they are playing. Nevermind that most fans can't accurately describe a trap either.

Buffalo is always a tough game for the Sens.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Apparently Eichel's back so it should be a tough match. Florida is either gonna be a hot mess or out to prove a point when we run into them.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Not to confident without Andy in net. He's the 2nd best goalie in the NHL and a top 15 NHL player. I like Condon, but this is like asking Chris a Wideman to do Erik Karlsson job, gotta be realistic about expectations.

1-1-1 in the next 3 games to me would be a good result without Andy here

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Condon can hold the fort as long as the team does their job too. I don't like losing to the sabres so I hope we can nail this one. Time to get in lehner's head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad