GDT: Sabres host the Blue Jackets 7PM EST - TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - JACK is BACK

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Jokiharu sucks too pretty on his giveaways. Etc. Someone will want these guys. We can make playoffs THIS YEAR if done correctly Terry. I'm willing to help. Lymphatic canbe cured this is easier

48k two year contract ill unfook this.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
players defending Donny (which they should) which is even more reason to fire him. Piss the players off.

9 is the most we’ve given up at home since………
Eric Comrie gave up 10 vs Dallas in March

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I had to stop watching so I could have a conversation with one of my staff who is uncertain about his job security, given outsourcing comments made by our senior leaders. He was pretty down in the dumps about it all.

Was that more fun than watching this a game?

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
How long after the game does Granato usually do his after-game press conferences?

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Keep:
Dahlin
Thompson
Cozens
Quinn
Peterka
Mitts

Meh:
Levi should be sent to AHL
Power should be healthy scratch and developed
Sammy the venom-less cobra
Greenway

Remove:
Jokiharju
E Johnson
Clifton
Okposo
Jost
Olofsson
Okposo
All coaching staff
Kevyn Adams
Girgensons
Robinson
no one should be safe. However, KA can’t be the one to make the changes.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
This is a setup. Put 4 guys who care that aren't dirty like ( scum :trouba stone marchand piertrangeloer) and we're good w vet example like shoenfeld korab. Drury Peca but only an honira Nhl insider that isn't corrupt like Nichols kids. , we can make a team. Adams set that up.but needs to go first. He fooked it up Most entitled is trade bait w a two week tryout that also assesses Donny.

no one should be safe. However, KA can’t be the one to make the changes.
KA gets the Axe. Its all him. Let new gm assess Donny and players.

Last edited:

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I had to stop watching so I could have a conversation with one of my staff who is uncertain about his job security, given outsourcing comments made by our senior leaders. He was pretty down in the dumps about it all.

Is Matthew Ellis the name of your staff member?

• Haha
Reactions: KiwiGriff and Daz28

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Team building exercise on their next scheduled off day. Take everyone's phones and wallets. Put them on a bus. Drop them off in the wilderness near Salamanca. That's it. That's the team building exercise. They'll survive and get home somehow. Hopefully be mad about it and bring some of that to their next game.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

I didn’t even watch the game and I’ll say yes

Reactions: KiwiGriff

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
But don't quit and dont be weak. There are bad consequences. I'm all for third chances. I've had many. I'm tarded. But ill never quit what's your excuse? Only Adams gone. Okay ? Then coaching staff. But do NOT keep Adams, let a hockey guy. Rob ray and 100 others can consult. If you haven't been tasked by your masters to sacrifice our beloved teams. We arewith anyone w us

But don't quit and dont be weak. There are bad consequences. I'm all for third chances. I've had many. I'm tarded. But ill never quit what's your excuse? Only Adams gone. Okay ? Then coaching staff after new gm interviews and concurs But do NOT keep Adams cant prepay for wins , let a hockey guy. Rob ray and 100 others can consult. If you haven't been tasked by your masters to sacrifice our beloved teams. We arewith anyone w us

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Find a working class guy. No private schools unless uncorrupted . Adam's prepaid kids for wins Without Mentorship. I like kyle but everyone on this board was more right than me as theyve quit more than once. Even if "god" is against you cheating. YOU NEVER QUIT. Anyone who has lived on the street or has lost real love , anything real. Kniws this , growing up poor knows this. You get into a fight. You F$$king die if you QUIT. Your audience except some private school tools KNOW this

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Be smart. Why was the whole scouting community here and why are preppy kids w BAD video forcing a move Terry? This town will not forgive more flaming sword tree of life cherub meantto lose bs Its a fookin hockey team NOT a metaphor. We can WIN NOW if you are cateful, and have our city's back

Jeremy2020

Dec 27, 2005
Austin, TX
But don't quit and dont be weak. There are bad consequences. I'm all for third chances. I've had many. I'm tarded. But ill never quit what's your excuse? Only Adams gone. Okay ? Then coaching staff. But do NOT keep Adams, let a hockey guy. Rob ray and 100 others can consult. If you haven't been tasked by your masters to sacrifice our beloved teams. We arewith anyone w us

But don't quit and dont be weak. There are bad consequences. I'm all for third chances. I've had many. I'm tarded. But ill never quit what's your excuse? Only Adams gone. Okay ? Then coaching staff after new gm interviews and concurs But do NOT keep Adams cant prepay for wins , let a hockey guy. Rob ray and 100 others can consult. If you haven't been tasked by your masters to sacrifice our beloved teams. We arewith anyone w us

Find a working class guy. No private schools unless uncorrupted . Adam's prepaid kids for wins Without Mentorship. I like kyle but everyone on this board was more right than me as theyve quit more than once. Even if "god" is against you cheating. YOU NEVER QUIT. Anyone who has lived on the street or has lost real love , anything real. Kniws this , growing up poor knows this. You get into a fight. You F$$king die if you QUIT. Your audience except some private school tools KNOW this

Be smart. Why was the whole scouting community here and why are preppy kids w BAD video forcing a move Terry? This town will not forgive more flaming sword tree of life cherub meantto lose bs Its a fookin hockey team NOT a metaphor. We can WIN NOW if you are cateful, and have our city's back
..and this team breaks the sanity of another one.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I hope someone posts Okposo availability. Hard questions from Mike Harrington and KO’s answers were tense but professional.
He answered well and didn’t deflect. He’s clearly a good leadership role model. It’s just a pity his production has dropped off so much.

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
Find a working class guy. No private schools unless uncorrupted . Adam's prepaid kids for wins Without Mentorship. I like kyle but everyone on this board was more right than me as theyve quit more than once. Even if "god" is against you cheating. YOU NEVER QUIT. Anyone who has lived on the street or has lost real love , anything real. Kniws this , growing up poor knows this. You get into a fight. You F$$

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Those who can break their programming and see and hear and discern on their own without books or whatever , how can i help you young lost son. I am here to help

Those who can break their programming and see and hear and discern on their own without books or whatever , how can i help you young lost son. I am here

It's just hockey not some fraudulent spiritual war , what's up ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad