Confirmed with Link: Sabres have promoted Seth Appert to assistant coach/Amir Gulati to video coordinator/Girardi let go

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
This is absolutely laughable.

What a waste of another season.

Keeping Matt Ellis is a fire able offense. This coaching staff screams of Lindy has no full control and Adams does most of the controlling.
While I agree he should've been fired, Matt Ellis is a Pegula crony. He will be doing video from the sky box not on the bench or running the PP. It's fine.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
He will be nowhere near the bench
And if he is? Fans seem to be very confident that he won’t be behind the bench, but none of the organizations actions show he will be gone from the bench, and they have the head coach that likes Ellis when he played for him.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
And if he is? Fans seem to be very confident that he won’t be behind the bench, but none of the organizations actions show he will be gone from the bench, and they have the head coach that likes Ellis when he played for him.
he won't and it was easy to see if you were paying attention.

Reactions: Dingo44

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
While I agree he should've been fired, Matt Ellis is a Pegula crony. He will be doing video from the sky box not on the bench or running the PP. It's fine.
I have not heard this, all I've heard is that he will be in a different roll which means he could still be behind the bench. His name is even listed 4th as assistant coach.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I have not heard this, all I've heard is that he will be in a different roll which means he could still be behind the bench. His name is even listed 4th as assistant coach.
assistant coach doesn't mean you're on the bench.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Yeah, this doesn't instill a lot of confidence, or any for that matter. We'll see how it goes but....

Lindy likely had a lot of say in his assistants. Ellis though? What does he have on KA?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad