Sabres Giving away Awesome Prizes on Air

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=760767&navid=DL|BUF|home

I just found this story on facebook, and I didn't see it posted here yet, but as part of the fan appreciation week this year, the sabres have really upped their prizes. This year, on the television broadcast for the final two sabres home games, they will be giving away two packages, one on the 10th and one on the 11th. They contain the following prizes:

10th:
Girgensons Autographed jersey
Limo and Dinner package at 716
Use of a suite for a 2015-16 Sabres Game

That is an awesome prize....until you see the prize they are giving away for the final game of the season:

11th:

Autographed Ennis Jersey
50 inch Samsung LED SmartTV
One Pair of Season Tickets for the 2015-2016 Buffalo Sabres.

Additionally, if you are at the game on the 11th, make sure you buy your 50/50 tickets, because the winner of the 50/50 drawing also wins a 2015 Lexus NX 200t. In addition to a whole bunch of other giveaways that night.

The team is really pulling out all the stops this year.

For anybody that may think it's a prank, the story was posted on the 31st.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I just realized that if the Sabres going into the last home game vs Pittsburgh NEEDING to lose to clinch last overall, they will have to give jersey's and thank fans that just boo'd them scoring :laugh:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Actually I included that info in the Sabres Fan Advantage thread. Well about the jersey stuff if your watching the games not the info about the 50-50 Drawing.
Figured that info would go hand in hand with the news that there is going to alot of fan advantage points up for grabs at the final home game vs Pittsburgh.
But thats ok - figured someone would make a separate thread including all the news for Fan Appreciation Weekend. I probably should have done it at the time - sigh.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I just realized that if the Sabres going into the last home game vs Pittsburgh NEEDING to lose to clinch last overall, they will have to give jersey's and thank fans that just boo'd them scoring :laugh:

Well thats if they score in the game - :laugh: Also I may need M-A-F to play - win - and as a bonus shutout the Sabres - to help me win my fantasy hockey playoff final!
(Damn, thats going to double suck attending the game that night - Sabres may need to lose in regulation even to clinch 30th - and I may need M-A-F - Crosby-Kunitz-Letang to do well to help me win my two fantasy hockey playoff finals.) Watch none of them play vs the Sabres!

Last edited:

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Well thats if they score in the game. Also I may need M-A-F to play - win - and as a bonus shutout the Sabres - to help me win my fantasy playoff final! :laugh:

I tied the semi-final matchup in my public yahoo league 3-3. He lead 2 goalie categories, and I lead 3 forward categories. The tiebreaker? Regular season head to head matchups.

The first week of the season decided my fate as to why Im not in the finals this week.

Id have a comfortable lead through 2 days over both finals team right now. :rant::rant:

HiddenInLight

Sep 4, 2011

Theyre also giving a car to a fan that has been booing them.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
as part of the fan appreciation week this year, the sabres have really upped their prizes. This year, on the television broadcast for the final two sabres home games, they will be giving away two packages, one on the 10th and one on the 11th.

I heard they will be giving away a 2015 McEichel on the 11th :sarcasm:

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Ha! Jersey off their back... Who would want 95% of the losers jerseys from this team? Aside from Ennis, MM, RR and Zads (and the injured Girgs) the rest of these clowns can go to hell. I hope whoever gets Mike Webers jersey spits on it, throws it on the ice and stomps it.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Ha! Jersey off their back... Who would want 95% of the losers jerseys from this team? Aside from Ennis, MM, RR and Zads (and the injured Girgs) the rest of these clowns can go to hell. I hope whoever gets Mike Webers jersey spits on it, throws it on the ice and stomps it.

What is your problem? Holy **** man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad