We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20231216_093500_Instagram.jpg

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
I feel decent about this one. The yotes are scrappy and no pushover, but I think the Sabres can take this one. Commit to the physical game early and they should be good.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Funky scheduling to play a Western team twice in six days, but it seemed like our success against the Yotes Monday was well-earned and replicable.

There should be some good tape to look over from that game along with last night's. Snag these two points and come home proud of a successful roadie with massive reinforcements on the immediate horizon in 22 and 12.

5-3 win tonight, Benson, Tage, JJ, Cozens, random D.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Off topic but it's way before game time...

I was real excited to go watch this movie after it first came out. The Miracle On Ice is just one of those things I kinda revel in. It's a story that stands by itself with no exaggeration necessary. So what a letdown it was when this movie finally got to the Soviet game, and they had to ruin it by changing up the circumstances of how Jim Craig got dinged and how the Soviets scored one of their goals. Man that just pissed me off that a director would take a perfectly awesome story and fudge it for dramatic purposes. The game as it was had all the drama you could ever hope for, then the movie blatantly lies about how part of it happened.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
I'm not volunteering to schedule NHL games, but a road trip 2 time zones away with 3 games in 4 nights is a tough challenge. At least the Coyotes played last night as well.

Victory means the 2nd 2-game win streak of the year and a successful road trip. Be still, my heart.

Assuming UPL gets the start.

Reactions: Fearnot

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
hearing rumblings of UPL in goal

Comrie is not even an option it seems (and he shouldn't be based on how he's played)

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I'm not volunteering to schedule NHL games, but a road trip 2 time zones away with 3 games in 4 nights is a tough challenge. At least the Coyotes played last night as well.

Victory means the 2nd 2-game win streak of the year and a successful road trip. Be still, my heart.

Assuming UPL gets the start.
Sabres didn't actually play in the first game so it's OK.

• Haha
Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad