OT: Sabres Board Fantasy Hockey, Anyone?

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
AV usually does that and I'd expect her to resend the invites...last few years there were 2 different leagues
AV's league already drafted.
1. Evgeni Malkin C,RW
2. Corey Perry RW
3. Jonathan Quick G
4. James Neal LW,RW
5. Scott Hartnell LW
6. Eric Staal C
7. Anze Kopitar C
8. Jarome Iginla RW
9. Jaroslav Halak G
10. Zdeno Chara D
11. Dan Boyle D
12. Alexander Edler D
13. Tobias Enstrom D
14. Gabriel Landeskog LW
15. Cam Ward G
16. Mike Richards C,LW
17. Loui Eriksson LW,RW

I'm liking my odds this season!

(It autodrafted for the four teams in mid-October after having the first draft postponed)

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
i was in AVs league last year... i guess i missed the invite this year, not sure why anyone would've drafted already.

im looking for a league. pm me

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
It looks like the board league that I was in was renewed, but only 4 of us joined it :laugh: I'm in if someone wants to do one.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
i was in AVs league last year... i guess i missed the invite this year, not sure why anyone would've drafted already.

im looking for a league. pm me
The email was sent 8/28/2012 and it likely wasn't a priority for anyone involved at the time. The autodraft was clearly an oversight, I expect it to be remedied. If it cannot be undone, I'll definitely be up for a league.

AV18

Apr 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
I'm working on re-setting everything in the two leagues I have and then can open invites for people who want to play. Stay tuned!

AV18

Apr 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Ok, my first league has 4 immediate openings and my second league has 1 and I just PM'd previous managers the league signup info to find out about the rest.

So going in order from this thread:

10. Sabrezombie

Last edited:

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I guess there's room in the leagues already, so I'll not ruffle any feathers. If there are a couple people leftover we can have a surplus one.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I just replied to AV as well but figured I'd put it here too... I'm out this year... just don't have the time and honestly I'm no where near up to date on who's where etc.

My slot from last year is open.

MM

AV18

Apr 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Is there promotion and relegation between the two leagues or is it just a numbers game and/or format differences?

Just based on open spaces. They are both the same format - I just started out with one league and then we didn't have enough spaces for everyone so I started a second one.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
If anyone needs someone for a Yahoo or ESPN league - or both - that doesn't have a online draft next Monday or Tuesday night (as I already have online drafts those evenings) send me an invite. I'm looking to join at least two ESPN and two Yahoo leagues along with my offline league which has already drafted. If its an auto draft, I'm game too.

Speaking of one of those leagues, if anyone on here is from my ESPN Buffalo Range League, we are drafting next Tuesday night at 9:30 pm ET. You should have got a email from ESPN about that and later today, I'll send a email mentioning that you will be able to protect one more player on your roster.

If ESPN decides to do their salary contest, I'll be for sure to make a Sabres Hockey Futures group for people on here to join. Same goes for that daily "Hat Trick" contest that NHL.com has run for the last couple of years.

Glad hockey is back! LS...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad