Post-Game Talk (GBU): Sabres @ Avalanche 8:00PM 2/26/20 NBCSN & WGR

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Should be an interesting game. This will be a good test to see if they're truly playing better or if the last couple games were fluky.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Should be an interesting game. This will be a good test to see if they're truly playing better or if the last couple games were fluky.

Colorado is a legit contender. Even if we get smoked (which I'm anticipating), not much should be read into it. Kinda the same with Vegas. I'm more looking towards the Arizona and Winnipeg games. If we get 4 points out of these 4 games, I'll be happy.

Can make up some points once these 2 games are over.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Avs havent scored more than 3 goals in 10 games, Francs been pretty good for them. Hopefully the 6-1 shellacking can remind them of the details needed and they play more like they have of late. Bore them to death and take advantage of opportunities.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
We just recently handled them. I think we can get a point out of the rematch.....don't think they'll smoke us.

I know...which is why I said this would be interesting to see if they're really playing better. Not sure what you're arguing. :huh:

Jim Carr's Rug

Jan 16, 2006
Denver
I’ll be there near the players bench, perhaps begrudgingly. May go incognito sans jersey as I’m afraid One little jab from an Avs fan in the restroom line could put me on serious tilt.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I’ll be there near the players bench, perhaps begrudgingly. May go incognito sans jersey as I’m afraid One little jab from an Avs fan in the restroom line could put me on serious tilt.
Do It!!! Go Full Network on them! Johnson hanging out and just let em have it! At least you will have something to look back on fondly from this season.:sarcasm:

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto

You gotta wear Sabres merch.

I’ll be in Vegas Friday wearing the Blue and Gold. Ready to throw down at any point if need be.

Reactions: slip

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Well, better to tilt there, than at an actual urinal. Gotta keep the shoes dry.

Just met the team today. Probably needs a practice to figure out where he fits and some time to attempt to adjust to RK's system.
(see below)

He has been hurt...hes DTD. He has tested out his injury during pre game the last 2 games for Pens but hes not fully there yet. Friday is fine if it means he is totally recovered.

Still recovering from a foot injury. I think it was a puck to the skate.

Makes sense that he's DTD with an injury. Replacing Sheary / Rodrigues doesn't require much adaptation to RK's system...

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
If you're not getting kicked out for rarking up the opposition team ... are you really a fan?

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
We didn’t get any help in the standings last night, so it’d be nice to get at least a point and still have a game in hand against Toronto.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
They need to at least keep pace by winning. If they slip enough in the standings, it will have a psychological effect and they will be toast.

Reactions: k8prisoner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad