GDT: Sabres at Red Wings, November 30, 2022 | 7:00 P.M., TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
If Detroit plays Buffalo the way they played Toronto then it's a big win. Matt Murray has been standing on his head lately and has been Toronto's MVP when he plays. Buffalo fortunately doesn't have the same level of goaltending.

Reactions: SoupNazi

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
If Ned plays like he did yesterday when he came in and we play the same way as we did against Tranna, we should be in good shape.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Like this Rasmussen/Copp swap.

Rasmussen has shown a bit more offensive abilities at this season, and it could offer a little bit better productive 2nd line. It's still a heck of annoying/defensive/grinder-line with Bert + Perron. :naughty:

Kubalik - Larkin - Raymond
Bertuzzi - Rasmussen - Perron
Erne - Copp - Sundqvist
Berggren - Veleno - Suter

I think bit by bit they are finding the right combinations.

If somebody just could fix that Chiarot-Seider thing at defence! Then there would not be much to complain.

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Raymond is at his best when he is on L1 with Larkin so I love that

Copp kinda deserves to be 3C he hasnt shown much offensively and awful at Faceoffs (42% vs Velenos 64% last game)

That 2nd line is going to be a nightmare to play against but we still need a Skilled 2C (hopefully Kasper)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1669766057402.png

This is surprising... Wings has lowest xGA at NHL from last 10 games.

That's something.

I've wached these numbers from season start, and they are improving. Even though we did have a bit lucky start (lucky vs. results, unlucky vs. injuries), won many games, even when having injuries. Now this team is really showing their real shelf, because some injured guys like Bertuzzi are back. Our general play is getting better and better, and expecting some kind of meltdown because of the past seasons, is unprobable to happen.

They are improving. Bit by bit. This level is gonna stay. We are good.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
yo does anyone know how to find those little player profile things? like where they say what's Mo's favorite breakfast and favorite movie and whatever?

i'm googling but not getting anything.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
If Detroit plays Buffalo the way they played Toronto then it's a big win. Matt Murray has been standing on his head lately and has been Toronto's MVP when he plays. Buffalo fortunately doesn't have the same level of goaltending.
But , do you remember what they did to us last game they played?

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Really excited to see Ras get a chance. I'm optimistic, hopefully some luck goes his way and he can pick up some early confidence and run with it. Considering how much rope they gave Copp, I hope they atleast give Ras a few games to see if he can get himself going in that role.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Am I the only one here who hates the separation of the post game thread? It's always annoying trying to post as the game's ending and the thread closes before you hit submit. Or when you want to reply to someone who posted near the end. In my opinion having a new thread for post game is just an unnecessary annoyance.

2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad