GDT: Sabres at Red Wings, 1:00 pm Eastern

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Jokiharju kind of lost that one for us. On the other hand, you aren’t going to win many games scoring 1 goal.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sucks to lose both Bryson and Power in this. Not just an emotional loss, but a physical one as well.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Outplayed an ass team, but not being ready to play for 15 mins cost them the game? Is that about right? I only saw the last 20 mins. Figured it'd be the last I watch of the season.
Did they really out play them? Score says they didn’t. No adjustment. No willingness to play below the net. I don’t think they outplayed anyone.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
In the realm of players who had poor showings, Jokiharju obviously having a hand in all three goals against but also Quinn being a non-factor other than the "assist" on GA1.

Reactions: Willgamesh

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I watched the last half of the 3rd. A bunch of ineffective point shots that were promptly cleared.

This team is hilariously easy to defend when the other team doesn’t have to take chances. They just cycle it to the point, take a wrister from the point and it gets cleared. Rinse and repeat. No desperation at all. I get it’s all over but the crying at this point, but it s a division rival and you can f*** up their playoff chances.

These team needs leadership not friendship.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Good job losing another game in the first 10 minutes guys. Way to blow

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Quinn, Power and Joker choked this away in first 8 minutes
<insert player names> lost this in the first 5 minutes is a theme. The way this team starts is on the coach. Granato has to go.

I am pretty sure the Sabres are the worst team in the league when it comes to playing from behind.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If we had a competent coaching staff we would be discussing who our first round playoff match up is going to be. The worst disasters are the ones that could've been obviously avoided.

It'll be even worse when they bring him back for another (partial) year. The Columbus game should've been the final straw but here we are, almost four months later and he's still around.

rogking65

May 13, 2016
I watched the last half of the 3rd. A bunch of ineffective point shots that were promptly cleared.

This team is hilariously easy to defend when the other team doesn’t have to take chances. They just cycle it to the point, take a wrister from the point and it gets cleared. Rinse and repeat. No desperation at all. I get it’s all over but the crying at this point, but it s a division rival and you can f*** up their playoff chances.

These team needs leadership not friendship.
Even the commentator noted that Buffalo doesn't have anybody net front when they have possession in O zone. Not the first time I have heard this from opposing teams play by play announcers this season

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
<insert player names> lost this in the first 5 minutes is a theme. The way this team starts is on the coach. Granato has to go.

I am pretty sure the Sabres are the worst team in the league when it comes to playing from behind.
Heres where you can check behind from where; some numbers may shock you, others might confirm what you see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad