Confirmed with Link: Sabres acquire Will Butcher and 5th round pick for future considerations

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I want Bryson gone because he’s small, not very physical, and can easily get taken advantage of by forecheckers. Now if he’s a 7/8 I can live with him being on the team. But full-time? No. Trade him otherwise. I don’t care if he skates well and has a good first pass out of the zone. Other Dmen can do that and not get bullied in their zone.

And if lots of people here like Bryson, idc. He’s this team’s version of my Ales Kotalik.

did you watch him in the last 15 games? With a sameulson borgen type dpartner to cover his asz he was highly valuable and competed intelligently w the Dahlin pair on a team starved for offense.. He has amazing acceleration and no fear.. He will be responsible in the d zone and uses leverage to not get caved.. He made bad mistakes and w Granato came right back and dominated in the same situations he was exposed.. With him as a 5, 6 He will be taking advantage of being the fastest most talented and fiercely driven if he continues to acclimate and improve.. I liked ristos puck control in offensive zone despite h d freak out dumps.. Bryson is everything risto isnt on d and a 4th forward on opposing side of the red line.. He has same grit on d that we lost in risto if he learns the smaller man leverage perfection as he already has the intelligence and precision to put himself in position to battle.. Should Dahlin and Bryson become really good at shutting down top players on D , our team will see a big improvement over last year..

This is the big question and many have similar knocks on Dahlin (has size at least) and Bryson.. Both seem to have that drive and no fear w Granato to transition and always be attacking on D .. The style we all should want.. Butcher w a responsible partner as well echoes what our attacking philosophy will be and has me excited compared to trash following shite we have endured.. We'll see who can execute Donnys vision of a quick strike attacking relentless hockey team.. it wont be boring ..

Reactions: dasaybz

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
did you watch him in the last 15 games? With a sameulson borgen type dpartner to cover his asz he was highly valuable and competed intelligently w the Dahlin pair on a team starved for offense.. He has amazing acceleration and no fear.. He will be responsible in the d zone and uses leverage to not get caved.. He made bad mistakes and w Granato came right back and dominated in the same situations he was exposed.. With him as a 5, 6 He will be taking advantage of being the fastest most talented and fiercely driven if he continues to acclimate and improve.. I liked ristos puck control in offensive zone despite h d freak out dumps.. Bryson is everything risto isnt on d and a 4th forward on opposing side of the red line.. He has same grit on d that we lost in risto if he learns the smaller man leverage perfection as he already has the intelligence and precision to put himself in position to battle.. Should Dahlin and Bryson become really good at shutting down top players on D , our team will see a big improvement over last year..

This is the big question and many have similar knocks on Dahlin (has size at least) and Bryson.. Both seem to have that drive and no fear w Granato to transition and always be attacking on D .. The style we all should want.. Butcher w a responsible partner as well echoes what our attacking philosophy will be and has me excited compared to trash following shite we have endured.. We'll see who can execute Donnys vision of a quick strike attacking relentless hockey team.. it wont be boring ..

Bryson is small and gets bullied. He needs to be gone while there’s any semblance of value. He makes Bogosian seem like a Norris Trophy candidate.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Bryson is small and gets bullied. He needs to be gone while there’s any semblance of value. He makes Bogosian seem like a Norris Trophy candidate.

We'll see.. i saw him get bullied and abused and then come back a game even a shift later and deny that w authority.. we'll see.. just reading article about little man Beasley on bills.. And little man Levi that we have a shot to give playing time to entice him to sign elc at end of this year.. Give me driven won't be denied over prototype anytime.. R2 qualifies as well..

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018

Bogosian sucks .. he wishes he could hold brysons vile whatever. I'm not a fan of the small d like the Russian dude everyone pined over here.. i hated Housely in the playoffs glad he got traded. hate small goalies as well. Hutton on his knees blowing the shooters w the top corner gifts that don't fly in the highest level..

Bryson has a chance if he executes on each check and clearance without getting lazy and has harsh bite w every encounter to deter the bullying.. I think he could.. Butcher failing ahead if him might teach him.. or stepping up and succeeding..

Levi is same animal will he translate to upper levels or be exposed.. will he play 4 years at Northwestern and screw us and thats why florida included Luongo pet project.. I bet he battles portillo and wins substance over perception.. again.. we'll see..

i like the all heart and drive home run picks we are going for.. They will compliment the responsible Ryan Johnson's sameulson s and hopefully some angry vicious honorable shoenfeld type..

Miller better step up along w the rest.. Aa inconsistent and no detail or viciousness dont let the door hit you on the way out.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
We'll see.. i saw him get bullied and abused and then come back a game even a shift later and deny that w authority.. we'll see.. just reading article about little man Beasley on bills.. And little man Levi that we have a shot to give playing time to entice him to sign elc at end of this year.. Give me driven won't be denied over prototype anytime.. R2 qualifies as well..
I agree that Bryson is a shifty skater with a lot to offer offensively. However, I did go back to rewatch a bunch of the games when Granato took over and you can definitely notice the struggles he had with the puck in his own end that lead to turnovers and opposing scoring chances. But we must remember a couple things, 1) It was the kids rookie year of course mistakes are going to be made. 2) he was mostly paired up with Risto who we all know is a disaster defensively. No doubt Bryson needs to improve but with 38 games played, 9 points, only -1 for a last place team... I don't think we should want that kid gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00