GDT: Sabres (4-0-1) v. Stars (1-4-1) 10/14, 3:00 PM

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Great work by Eichelto end the period. Would like to see Reinhart shoot in the slot.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I know it's a boring game but it's pretty pathetic how quickly the energy in the building has died down since the season opener.

Yeah. I mean, today isn't the best example (afternoon game, mostly kids), but I felt the same through MTL and FLA, too.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I know it's a boring game but it's pretty pathetic how quickly the energy in the building has died down since the season opener.

Today being an afternoon game probably means more kids in the crowd (and correspondingly less alcohol), which I'm sure plays a bit of a role.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
keep up the attack

Abd do not staple Dahlin to the bench. Did not like that he was not on the shift at the end. Keep up a full attack

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
"Who's the best player on this team?" is going to be a serious conversation this season and it will involve 3 players... That's my hot take for the day.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
OK, let's not blow this 3rd period shall we?

Roll the lines, roll the pairs. I don't know what Montgomery has in his bag of tricks to get the Stars going, but that has to be a disheartening period after barely having an offensive pulse in the first. Boring road game ain't going to cut it when they have to come back from down 2.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

It's a 3 PM game on a Monday. I was going to go - tickets were cheap due to the time - but ended up driving to Michigan.

Just imagine this game in Dallas. The Stars have done NOTHING. They are being outplayed and out coached.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Yeah. I mean, today isn't the best example (afternoon game, mostly kids), but I felt the same through MTL and FLA, too.

Today being an afternoon game probably means more kids in the crowd (and correspondingly less alcohol), which I'm sure plays a bit of a role.

Daytime crowd is always gonna have this happen, not a lot of time to get a little liquid courage in and as much as it's awesome there's a lot of kids there they don't really help atmosphere much.

You guys are right, didn't even think of it as a day game since it looks like it's 7PM here. The Florida OT winner was a weak reaction though.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
keep up the attack

Abd do not staple Dahlin to the bench. Did not like that he was not on the shift at the end. Keep up a full attack
When Dahlin wants it and is clearly leaving it all on the ice he does get mad ice time at the end. RK is smart enough to give the time to the player who's going

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
"Who's the best player on this team?" is going to be a serious conversation this season and it will involve 3 players... That's my hot take for the day.
Of course it's going to boil down to one of three on our best line... Girgensons, Larsson, or Okposo.. With an honorable mention of course to Sobotka... Tough choices there

Reactions: Hasek

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1