GDT: Sabres (32-31-5) at Kraken (28-26-12), 7pm Seattle, 10pm Hingham MA

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Gourde basically killed off the first thirty seconds of that penalty.
Unless somebody has a better idea, I want him captain. These captain-less teams always seem to me a bit adrift when it comes to leadership. I'd listen to a Larsson argument, if anybody cared to make one, but Yanni has earned the honour in my eyes.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Tuned not too long ago and it was 3-2...but now its seems the game is over...Sabres know how to score and they have more talented and skilled Forwards coming...The Defense looks deadly...Luukkonen solves the net problems and Levi could be a numero uno-B

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Owen Power just seems to float in to bury a rebound. Anybody looking over their shoulder.

And another goal quickly follows within 42 seconds.

What a homestand.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Owen Power just seems to float in to bury a rebound. Anybody looking over their shoulder.

And another goal quickly follows within 42 seconds.

What a homestand.
The season is looking a lot like the first except the team has played well in short spurts...but the Injuries hit the team and has thrown the swagger they were trying to find! I knew Wennnberg was going to be dealt but he's missed

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Another long night for paying customers. Another long night for us.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Every time the Kraken lose I start to look/think about all the youngsters coming and ones that will drafted in June... it gives me hope that things will brighten and some Winning surely will be here
And that's a great attitude to have. It may take time but no team stays down forever. Growing pains are never any fun but they are also unavoidable. I fully believe that next year will be a better one than this one.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
And that's a great attitude to have. It may take time but no team stays down forever. Growing pains are never any fun but they are also unavoidable. I fully believe that next year will be a better one than this one.

The offensive firepower down in Jr will be a bright spot some day. They'll add more high end talent this draft too, I hope.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
This team is done and Joey seems to be a bit in a slump.

The interesting part will be if D'Accord can overcome this given that this is the first time he's had to deal with that at the NHL level.

Has Dunn been skating, or are they just holding him out?

He has been skating but they're very "cautious" with him.

Honestly, untill he's 1000% healthy I wouldn't play him and hold him out as long as possbile.
The season's done anyways so let's at least "reward" ourselves with the best draft pick possible.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
This team is done and Joey seems to be a bit in a slump.

The interesting part will be if D'Accord can overcome this given that this is the first time he's had to deal with that at the NHL level.

He has been skating but they're very "cautious" with him.

Honestly, untill he's 1000% healthy I wouldn't play him and hold him out as long as possbile.
The season's done anyways so let's at least "reward" ourselves with the best draft pick possible.
100%

- Rest Dunn for the rest of the season. He is the best player on this team and close to the only elite player we have.

- A top 10 pick would be great to have. We need talent on this team. And I know I am going to be an exception here, but I have no issue trading our high picks IF we can get a legitimate game-changer on the team.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
100%

- Rest Dunn for the rest of the season. He is the best player on this team and close to the only elite player we have.

- A top 10 pick would be great to have. We need talent on this team. And I know I am going to be an exception here, but I have no issue trading our high picks IF we can get a legitimate game-changer on the team.

I wouldn't mind trading the pick for an elite talent but I'm not sure which elite player(that makes sense) would be available.
Of course unless someone like Clayton Keller becomes really frustrated with the Yotes(or they can't secure that land and are about to be moved) that he asks out.

That's why I doubt we'll have much happening this offseason.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad