Injury Report: Sabres '18-19 Injuries: Bogosian, Pilut, UPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Why do I get the feeling we're about to get Buffalucked literally into next year with any Eichel injury news?

So help me, 2019, don't even go there. So help me.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
2 weeks is what I’ll be able to handle. No more, and hopefully less. If that happens he can still get 80 pts (he will have to keep pace though) and we may not fall to far out to still have a chance.

If it’s 3-4 or More I am going to lose my mind.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
To me anyways, further evaluation makes it sound week-to-week rather than day-to-day, especially with the "don't think it will be a long-term case." Based on what Housley's not saying there, it's probably at least some term expected and not just x maintenance/rest days.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
I asked this in the GDT but didn’t get a response: did anyone see what could have possibly injured him? A bump into the boards, quick slash, blocked shot... anything obvious enough to have caused this?

I missed the first period completely, and couldn’t actually sit down and watch until a few minutes into the second. It wasn’t until about the halfway point in the 2nd period that I was like “hey, wait a second... where’s Eich... oh shit.”

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
I asked this in the GDT but didn’t get a response: did anyone see what could have possibly injured him? A bump into the boards, quick slash, blocked shot... anything obvious enough to have caused this?

I missed the first period completely, and couldn’t actually sit down and watch until a few minutes into the second. It wasn’t until about the halfway point in the 2nd period that I was like “hey, wait a second... where’s Eich... oh ****.”

He was injured before the last game as he was a game time decision coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad