Post-Game Talk: RZH continues to feast, McDavid joins in • New Pics Added!

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
McDavid 16:20. Drai 17:30. 2nd game in a row we could keep them both under 20.

Good job depth guys. Looking more useful as the season goes on.
Less ice team = more points....hopefully we can get them down to 5 min...they will get 8+ points a night.

Reactions: Oilhawks and oobga

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I actually like Chiasson's game the last few. He's a much better player when he moves his feet like he's been doing lately, strong on the forecheck.

I liked him last game but didnt really like his game tonight. Poor play by Granlund on that second goal though.

Reactions: Cypress

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
It's great when an opponent has to resort to sleazy hits and jabs at game's end... you know they are frustrated and were soundly beaten right in their own barn in front of their bandwagon fanbase.

Just glad it appears no Oilers were hurt in the process from the cheap shit the Ducks throw around.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
GO HOME NHL.com, YOU'RE DRUNK!

b66ca7afd4e032839b5327124086daec.png

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
"McDavid closes his eyes and transcends into time and space in order to infuse his spirit into the earth itself and then creates a void into the current reality where every hockey stick he carries infuses his spirit into it so that when he faces the ducks a curse is put on them and all the ducks can see is hats in their dreams the night before the games vs the Oilers".

How much coke do you do a day?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I know you’re joking but Koskinen’s puck handling helped the team tonight

It has improved quite a bit since preseason. To have both goalies as a threat to move the puck up is something I don't think the Oilers have ever had.

Reactions: Cloned

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Love it, I abhor the Ducks, especially Getzlaf and his punk-ass antics, wish Kassian would've jumped him and put him in his place, he's been asking for a savage beating for so long. But the thrashing in goals will suffice, great game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad