Ryan Whitney Brutally Owned on Xitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Not a Whitney or an Oilers fan, but that's a hugely inappropriate photo and response. Nothing wrong with Whitney's post, but an awful lot wrong with that reply. That person needs to do some deep reflection on their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Ok Father Mulcahey

Don't need to be a priest to recognize that a photoshopped image of a mascot raping a former player is out of bounds. Especially for something as innocuous as the original tweet saying Vancouver fans were quiet when they were down early.

It's a clap back by modifying the same picture he posted.

Am I blind? I don't see an image in the original post.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Don't need to be a priest to recognize that a photoshopped image of a mascot raping a former player is out of bounds. Especially for something as innocuous as the original tweet saying Vancouver fans were quiet when they were down early.

Am I blind? I don't see an image in the original post.
He posted a pic of the Bruins bear mascot doing the Leafs bear mascot in a dress when they took a 3-1 series lead in the same background. He got a lot of heat for it and likely deleted it. Not that this is okay in a bubble, but with what he posted in the equation it's pretty deserving ridicule.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Not a Whitney or an Oilers fan, but that's a hugely inappropriate photo and response. Nothing wrong with Whitney's post, but an awful lot wrong with that reply. That person needs to do some deep reflection on their lives.

Yeah that person needs to look in the mirror

And say

“OMG, I’m Hilarious”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad