Proposal: Ryan Reaves to UFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Lol. in before legendary lock in the FA and trade rumors thread.

TRADE HIM TO THE UFC!

but for real, being able to throw haymakers well against guys on ice, skates, and in pads, doesnt mean he wouldnt get his clock cleaned in 30 seconds that is a full MMA trained fighter for years and most of their adult life

Reactions: MC2D

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Career high NINE GOALS as a golden misfit last year. :towel:

That's solid production from a 4th liner any way you look at it. Blues fans also liked what he brought, and it took a big offer to pry him from St Louis.

Reactions: Dirk316

LD29

Jan 19, 2019
Lol. in before legendary lock in the FA and trade rumors thread.

TRADE HIM TO THE UFC!

but for real, being able to throw haymakers well against guys on ice, skates, and in pads, doesnt mean he wouldnt get his clock cleaned in 30 seconds that is a full MMA trained fighter for years and most of their adult life

Maybe the WWE would be a better fit in that case

Reactions: Groo

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Take a look at how Laraque did against man half his size in GSP and you quickly realize it would be a short career before he is eating through a tube.
They wrestled. Laraque would KO GSP if punching was allowed lol

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I think he should ground n pound fake tough guy Dillon. Why do the Sharks always look for the smallest player on the ice?

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
He never was special or anything near good. The only thing he is good at is fighting. He should not waste his career. Instead, he should bury his skates and do what he does best. I would cheer for him.

giphy.gif

Apr 9, 2009
USA
He would get absolutely destroyed and it wouldn't be close. Why? Because he's trained his whole life as a hockey player and UFC fighters have trained their whole lives to fight.

Reactions: Goal Caufield
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad