Ryan Leslie the New Co-Host of The Big Show

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
For any of you that listen to The Big Show:

As announced today on The Morning Show, Ryan Leslie will be joining Sportsnet 960 The FAN as the new co-host for The Big Show starting February 19. Leslie will be co-hosting The Big Show alongside Pat Steinberg weekdays from 1 to 5 p.m. MT as they talk all things Calgary Flames, Stampeders, Roughnecks and much more.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/pressroom/2013/01/29/ryan_leslie_as_new_co-host_of_the_big_show/

Too bad about Loubardias leaving. I like him on the air.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Gonna miss Loubo but I figured he was only temporary. Leslie seems alright though. Best of luck to him.

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
Maybe Loubardias can replace Simmer as our colour guy on Sportsnet? I used to love him but he is driving me nuts lately.

Charlies first observatioon of the night:

"Again, what they need to do is..."

Second:

"Again, ..."

What do you mean "again"?! You never said it the first time!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! :laugh:

And sorry if you never noticed it. It can't be unheard.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Haha that's so true about Simmer. Often players will start their sentences with "like I said,..." or "obviously" when talking to the media. It's a comfort zone thing I would think.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Maybe Loubardias can replace Simmer as our colour guy on Sportsnet? I used to love him but he is driving me nuts lately.

Charlies first observatioon of the night:

"Again, what they need to do is..."

Second:

"Again, ..."

What do you mean "again"?! You never said it the first time!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! :laugh:

And sorry if you never noticed it. It can't be unheard.

GOD DAMMIT CORD! Watching the game right now, and now I notice it everytime Simmer says it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad