Confirmed with Link: Ryan Carpenter Placed On Waivers

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I would say that unless Kravs drops the gloves very soon .....he is gone very soon . He has to show some stuff outside his comfort zone to impress coaching staff and management . If he does they will say that boy wants to stay here and be a Ranger . So.....find a partner and do the deed....just try and not look like Nosek did last night......and that was hilarious !

He is a big boy...start playing big . I would also want Gauthier and Kakko also to man up and not just single out Kravs . If we can get some of these kids playing more physical.....we won't need to find more toughness from outside the organization . Plus....throw Miller's name on that list too. Schneider has shown us he can handle it . If these guys man up....we will waltz through the East .

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I would say that unless Kravs drops the gloves very soon .....he is gone very soon . He has to show some stuff outside his comfort zone to impress coaching staff and management . If he does they will say that boy wants to stay here and be a Ranger . So.....find a partner and do the deed....just try and not look like Nosek did last night......and that was hilarious !

He is a big boy...start playing big . I would also want Gauthier and Kakko also to man up and not just single out Kravs . If we can get some of these kids playing more physical.....we won't need to find more toughness from outside the organization . Plus....throw Miller's name on that list too. Schneider has shown us he can handle it . If these guys man up....we will waltz through the East .
Sounds like the bonehead logic our management would use lol, but he did actually get into a scrum and facewashed a player last game for being close to Igor after a whistle

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

Gotta wait until Cuylle, Othmann and Rempe honestly. This Rangers team outside of Lafy, Goodrow, Trouba and Lindgren does not have that in them. Not gonna happen with those guys sadly. Soft physically

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Sounds like the bonehead logic our management would use lol, but he did actually get into a scrum and facewashed a player last game for being close to Igor after a whistle
Let Kravtsov stick up for a Canadian or American than we can have a real discussion about his grit and toughness 🤔

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Im really not sure what took so long..

Rhydal clearly outplayed him during camp and preseason, also Johnny B looked good there last year. Thought both should have gotten a chance over carpenter.

Also, while i get having to sign him for gallant but man that $750k this year had to be cleared out to allow more flex capability.

This should have happened at the start of the year but i wish carpenter the best, just hope he gets claimed.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Gotta wait until Cuylle, Othmann and Rempe honestly. This Rangers team outside of Lafy, Goodrow, Trouba and Lindgren does not have that in them. Not gonna happen with those guys sadly. Soft physically
Yeah...I kind of already know that too . Big kids and no idea how to play physical game . It would just make them all so much better if they could . They don't have to kill/maim opposition....but just engage them . It likely won't matter with Kravs other than upping his trade value somewhat from near zero ....but it could change Miller's fortune in a heartbeat . If he was willing to play physical....he would make a couple of more million a season easily....and same deal with Gauthier.....would double his salary . It will be fun when Othmann and Cuylee arrive....and the Rempe Monster .

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004

I don't get why people want Kakko to play more physical. He is extremely effective at retrieving the puck and forechecking because he knows how to position himself and use his stick. If he just starts hitting players he's not going to be retrieving the puck. He's fine being physical once he gets the puck.

Asking him to start hitting all the time is just straight up reducing his effectiveness and a foolish waste of his talents

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
D64B30DF-AE8B-4201-81DF-2E2C7EEBEC5D.jpeg

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Kinda funny that Rooney was also waived.

Carpenter just wasn’t good enough.

With Reaves traded and Carp out it not only opens salary but an opportunity for someone else in Hartford like Rydahl or Cuylle if needed.

Also, Brodz is a good depth player. Hes paid his dues and deserves to stick with the club if that’s the direction they are headed in

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
I will bring the Kleenex to the next Ryan Carpenter fan club meeting. Doubt I’ll need to bring any.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad