Ryan Atwood

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
tumblr_mpjgxwaFbH1sth19ko1_500.gif

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hell yea!!!!!!! I wish you asked me when ETH hit 2600, bounced back to 3k already!

lol, i don't care about making $400. I can't buy ETH in enough volume to actually get some home-run returns. I missed the boat on those ones after quickly selling BTC after the 2018 crash.

I bought 3x BTC for 3k back then, sold when it hit 9k. I figured it would fall out again, and it sure as shit did not.

I've been playing in some of the alt space to hopefully get some return years down the road. I kind of treat the crypto market like an all or nothing situation, which is probably stupid.

I could probably light it up a bit doing some day trading against it. I could also go broke :D

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'd really like to cash a million before I hit 40 though. I'm not tracking to do that with my normal investments (non-crypto), though they have done rather well. I'll be a few hundred k short in 2027 unless something drastic changes.

I just keep throwing $50 here and there into rando cheap alts and hope one will pop off. I'm sure they won't, but I'm still in less than a grand on all of them, including doge, so the loss is manageable.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hope you didn’t take his advice and buy any BTC. Closed at $43k the day you posted that and opening at $23k today.

OUCH
lmao i love @The Crypto Guy but imagine soliciting financial advice from a hockey forum.

i started pretty rough through my teens and 20s, but i'm doing just fine managing my portfolio these days, even through the recent tech bubble. i definitely don't put significant money into crypto at this point. i missed the big wave by years.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Hope you didn’t take his advice and buy any BTC. Closed at $43k the day you posted that and opening at $23k today.

OUCH
Guess you should have bought back in 2017 like I did. Imagine not doing so and seeing the price today compared to then..

OUCH

And imagine being so ignorant to think the Crypto market "opens" and "closes" :biglaugh:

Go look for free handouts somewhere else, deadbeat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad