RW Patrick Bajkov - Everett Silvertips, WHL (2016 undrafted, signed by FLA)

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
3 goals, 1 assist tonight against the (formerly) league leading Tigers. Sitting at 35 points now. He's driving Everett's offense as they now sit in first place.

No idea why nobody took him last year.

jbron

Apr 27, 2014
West Coast
Have seen a fair amount of Everett games ,and it was strange he wasn't
drafted last year in the later rounds. There has to be some issue as
even his play late last year was good enough to be drafted. Kid has a great shot, can skate, and seems engaged on the ice. Very good in open ice. The only draw back on the ice seems to be his physical play.

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
He's a late birthday and his draft-1 season wasn't that outstanding which is what many scouts look at when analyzing a late birthday player. It'll be interesting to see if he can get drafted this year, especially with a weaker draft class.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Even his draft -1 year was pretty good. 45 points on the offensive dumpster fire that was Everett is pretty impressive. If he didn't play for the Silvertips he probably would've have closer to 60-70 points. Figured he'd go in the 5th-7th.

Regardless of whether or not he gets drafted he'll probably get an AHL/ECHL contract at some point.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Even his draft -1 year was pretty good. 45 points on the offensive dumpster fire that was Everett is pretty impressive. If he didn't play for the Silvertips he probably would've have closer to 60-70 points. Figured he'd go in the 5th-7th.

Regardless of whether or not he gets drafted he'll probably get an AHL/ECHL contract at some point.

Weird that NHL CS listed Stransky in their newest list but not Bajkov. He brings a lot more to the table in terms of projecting to the next level. There are surely teams with their eyes on Bajkov with how he's played so far

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Weird that NHL CS listed Stransky in their newest list but not Bajkov. He brings a lot more to the table in terms of projecting to the next level. There are surely teams with their eyes on Bajkov with how he's played so far

Which is odd because he's been doing a lot better than Stransky so far and I think he has a better chance of translating his game in the NHL. I'm surprised neither of them even got a camp invite.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Happy he’s getting a chance. If he ever becomes something, I’ll be able to say I saw it before any NHL GM did as I drafted him in my fantasy pool entry draft last year!

C’mon Bajkov!

Reactions: Stive Morgan

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I always thought he should've been a drafted during his draft year, but I admit he always had a junior body up until now. His talent speaks for himself though, solid two-way winger with is really crafty with the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad