Columbus, Ohio
IMG_9721.jpg

Birthyear: 1995-11-08
Birthplace: Kadan, CZE
Position: RW/LW
Shoots: R
Height: 182 cm / 6'0"
Weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs

"Kase is a slick, driven, speedy winger who sees the ice well and understands how to impact the game. A natural playmaker who handles the puck well in tight spaces. Has very acute hockey sense and willingness to go to battle with much larger opponents. Size is only ongoing issue." (November 2013) - FC

8th among European Skaters in CSS Final Rankings

Last edited:

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Flying under the radar... could be a steal if he's picked 3rd round or later.. I can see fans of the team who will draft him being very excited about this guy in a year or two

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
Ondrej is my favourite player :handclap: he's my brothers classmate :)

nice goal by him (yesterday versus HC Olomouc) - i'd say his typical goal :)

time 1:10 of this video

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
"Offensively, Kase has a wide range of skills that help to make him an effective weapon. He may not be the fastest guy on the ice, but rather he is a slick, slippery winger, frustrating opposing defenders using his agility, creativity and puck skills. And while he has a good wrist shot, Kase is really effective at utilizing his teammates. With great vision and hockey sense, he displays great awareness and ability in passing the puck.

Despite his smaller size, Kase isn’t afraid to go toe-to-toe with bigger players though, refusing to back down. He plays with a ton of energy and has a great willingness to battle.

The natural playmaker has done well at the second level of hockey in the Czech Republic, scoring at almost a point per game clip. His offensive potential and his willingness to battle are a very intriguing combination."

Starting to like this guy more and more :D

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
:bolts

All your 'drej are belong to us. (Ondrej Palat, Andrej Sustr, Andrey Vasilevskiy)

Seriously though, I'd love for SFY to take this guy in the 3rd round.

puckfan13

Jan 18, 2010
Thought he has looked lazy at times in games, wants others to do the work for him. Truly excels down low beneath the goal line, which is surprising for how small he is. He can battle for pucks, spin off guys, control the puck and get to the net amazingly for a guy his size. Just has a nose around the net and down low. Rest of his game can leave some to be desired, don't think he is a guy to dominate and carry the play regularly - he will need good linemates and a proper situation to succeed or else I think he will just go back to Europe.

GuillaumeLetsundress*

anyone notice how small his hockey stick looks

GuillaumeLetsundress*

Is this a euphemism for something? ;):D:naughty:

i actually wrote it out as "did anybody notice how big his stick is?" but i edited it because i figured this would happen lol,

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Great to hear. Didn't expect him to be called up so early.

Yeah for a 7th round pick being up with the big club already at 20 is quite early (he`ll soon be 21).

But he fell big time in draft for some reason and even if he plays he will be soon back in SD. In any case he has been promising. This is a 'feel good' story if he gets the nod already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad