RW Emil Hemming - TPS Turku U20 SM sarja, 2024 Draft

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
Can you at least try to write something about these prospects instead of spamming threads in hopes of getting to be the first one to make a thread about a potentially high draft pick?

Reactions: Kahvi

Lavar Ball

Neva Lost
Apr 23, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
Reactions: Pardus

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
3+3 tonight against RoKi U20. Curious to see how he will perform with Konsta Helenius at U17 WHC.
His team won 12-0.

This is current standings in U20 Sm-sarja.
Sieppaa.PNG

What's the point of having so many teams play here? Bottom teams are bad and they just inflate scoring.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Another 2+2 for Emil today, on 5 TPS goals. Both goals were beauties. First was a snipe from the high slot, second he turned the defenseman inside out before going shortside.

You can see why he didn't start the season with the big club, as he has work to do without the puck, but at this rate the call up will come sooner than later.

Puckluck

Jan 8, 2016
And scored his first liiga goal in his debut. This guy is on fire. Let's see how long this continues.

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
So underrated. He could be the first Finn off the board. Not necessarily predicting it, but it's a possibility IMO. I like Helenius, but Hemming has the better tools. We'll see on Kiviharju.

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
For what little ice time he had, he was fast, didn't get involved in the plays as much as I'd have hoped. When he got the puck he tried to be assertive, challenging opposition and manipulated defenses to open up passing lanes, landed a nice outlet and missed due to his teammate's poor pass receive on another good outlet. Those outlets were about to lead to 2 on 1's. So for a rookie in his first liiga game, very exciting.

Reactions: G0bias and 95snipes

ddlennon

May 1, 2018
Helsinki
Hes scoring on all the bounces right now :laugh: prob should take halttunen spot on 3rd rw wjc if theres injuries on any winger of top6

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Looks good out there, not afraid to deke his opponents and seems get into good scoring positions easily. He just turned 17 so plenty of time to add weight and improve his skating a bit. If he can keep playing like this in Liiga could challange for top10 spot and Helenius/Kiviharju as the best Finn in the draft.

Reactions: 95snipes

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland

Hes scoring on all the bounces right now :laugh: prob should take halttunen spot on 3rd rw wjc if theres injuries on any winger of top6
Why Hemming should be ''injury replacement''?
If he's healthy and available for U20 WJC's then Finland's coaching staff should take him into team.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I'm excited to see if he keeps this up and if he does.. how high he will go. I think he is a second-rounder right now, but maybe can rise to like late 1st.

Reactions: Puckluck

Puckluck

Jan 8, 2016
I'm excited to see if he keeps this up and if he does.. how high he will go. I think he is a second-rounder right now, but maybe can rise to like late 1st.
How do you define keeping up? Projecting the two goals in two matches over the remainder of the season would give him 57 goals 🙂. That surely would put him in conversation for much higher than late 1st.

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
He made the team playing to his strengths and has managed to get offensive time on the puck. His start is about as impressive as Slafkovsky's was. Time will tell once teams start keying in on him and his line a bit more if he completely vanishes. They're basically 3 rookies playing 10mins a night but do have PP2. But he is for sure one to keep an eye out as a top 10 pick.

He hangs with the men in puck battles and has the speed and dangles. Now that he got off to the start he did it's encouraged him to keep doing those things. That, and absolutely demolishing U20 will lead to him spending most of the season in Liiga.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
How do you define keeping up? Projecting the two goals in two matches over the remainder of the season would give him 57 goals 🙂. That surely would put him in conversation for much higher than late 1st.
Keeping up meaning mostly proving he belongs to Liiga. Maybe about 0.5 poimts/game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad