RW Cam Squires - Cape Breton Eagles, QMJHL (2023, 122nd, NJD)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
2 goals and an assist tonight, including the game winner.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Seems like a draft pick. Big enough, fast enough, was playing center tonight when I watched. Involved in the defensive zone, had a nice goal on a two on 1. Overall seems fine, but combo of the above probably means he gets picked late.

Reactions: Frk It

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Let’s see if he can develop his skatkng and overall strength on the puck, unlike Mercer.

His skating has come quite a long way just this season, there was a great example of this with his OT winner against the Islanders on the final game of the Season.

I expect him to have a huge season next year leading the offense on what should be an absolute wagon of a Cape Breton Eagles team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason MacIsaac

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
His skating has come quite a long way just this season, there was a great example of this with his OT winner against the Islanders on the final game of the Season.

I expect him to have a huge season next year leading the offense on what should be an absolute wagon of a Cape Breton Eagles team.
Great to hear, I’ll be sure to check out the rest of his playoffs. Just missed him last night visiting my parents.

Reactions: TimeZone

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
17 points in 9 playoff games. His teguksr season didn't see a huge jump un production but his playoff production has been great so far.

Reactions: KapG

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
17 points in 9 playoff games. His teguksr season didn't see a huge jump un production but his playoff production has been great so far.
This is a carry over from the regular season. He had 8g and 11a in 10 games in March.

15g, 21a in his last 19 games. That’s 1.89 PPG at the tail end of his 18 year old season. This is mid to early first round production in his +1 season. Let’s hope he keeps it going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad