RW/C Brenden Sirizzotti - Ottawa 67's, OHL (2021 Draft)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I don't think there's not enough (practically none) talk about him and i think he deserves a thread,
he is a tremendous player, ive waited a thread to appear a while, nothing happened,
so i decided to make one.

upload_2019-3-26_11-25-0.jpeg

Position: RW/C
Number: #8
Shoots: R
Height: 5 foot 11
Weight: 170 lbs
DOB: 04/14/2003
Draft Eligible Year: 2021

OHL Prospect Profile: Brenden Sirizzotti
(4 months old)

Brenden Sirizzotti
(last update; December 1st, 2018)

Brenden Sirizzotti is one the best prospects of the 2021 Draft class (my opinion),
not many talk about him?, are anyone talking about him? ,how much he has been scouted?.

Was as dominant what Quinton Byfield last season, in the same league. (at least stats wisely)

Regular season; 32 goals, 61 assists, 93 points, 58 penalty minutes in 36 games.
His post season was more impressive what his regular season, he led his team to 2019
OMHA championship, scored 8 goals, 6 assists, in 7 games (most goals+points)

+ 4 goals and 3 assists, 7 points in the OHL-Cup
(5th best ppg, of all players, best of all rookies)

Was the best player in the regular season and in the play-offs,.. by far.
Was the best rookie in the OHL-Cup...

Was selected as the ETA player of the year

26-3-2019 11-32-36.jpg

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Looking forward to watching him over the next 4 years in the OHL.

Big day coming up in a week and half. I’m hearing OS is hoping he’s still there when they pick.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Looking forward to watching him over the next 4 years in the OHL.

Big day coming up in a week and half. I’m hearing OS is hoping he’s still there when they pick.

Same here, but 4 years????, huh????. Max 3 years i say. - rookie season, draft season, ????
- He is gonna get drafted very early at this years draft . - what pick the Attack hold?

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Ya 4 years probably. He’d have to bypass the AHL and go right to the NHL if he only played 2-3 years. Could happen, but that’s rare.

OS picking #10

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
How the hell did he fell for the 67's at #32nd?... that's super weird.
Insane steal for them, one the better ones in a long time in the OHL. Gonna be great for Ottawa from the get go i reckon.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Oh right...Ottawa signed him btw.

Brenden Sirizzotti: The first of two Whitby Wildcats that were selected by the 67’s, Sirizzotti had a dynamic season, with a total of 32 goals and 61 assists for 93 points in 36 games in the ETAMMHL.

“Brenden Sirizzotti possesses speed and high end skill. 67’s fans will enjoy the offensive flair that Brenden brings to each game,” said Boyd.

The 67’s will play the first two games of the Eastern Conference Final at The Arena at TD Place on Thursday, April 18 (7 p.m.) and Saturday, April 20 (2 p.m.)

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
How the hell did he fell for the 67's at #32nd?... that's super weird.
Insane steal for them, one the better ones in a long time in the OHL. Gonna be great for Ottawa from the get go i reckon.
How much of him have you actually watched? Because how you talk about him and some other players makes it seem you are just scouting statlines. You seem to just list stats, without discussing his traits or skill-set at all. Scouting AAA stat-lines is pretty pointless, especially if you are going to make reaches by projecting it to NHL production. There is a vast disparity between each respective Ontario AAA league. The list of players who put up crazy AAA numbers and didn't deliver or aren't elite prospects are massive. Look at Graeme Clarke for example, a solid prospect who will get drafted, and he scored at a ridiculous rate in what is generally considered the deepest AAA league in Ontario. This is before even getting into how badly AAA stats are tracked. Generous assists can easily be given, games not tracked at all, etc.

My question is. Without referencing production, why is this kid likely to be a top pick in 2021. Respected hockey resources that scout the OHL draft had him as a 2nd rounder. OHL teams had him as a 2nd rounder. What have you seen that makes you think he is likely tracking to be a top 2021 NHL draft pick, when people don't even think he's a top 20 kid in the OHL draft this year.

Dodospice

Jan 19, 2012
How much of him have you actually watched? Because how you talk about him and some other players makes it seem you are just scouting statlines. You seem to just list stats, without discussing his traits or skill-set at all. Scouting AAA stat-lines is pretty pointless, especially if you are going to make reaches by projecting it to NHL production. There is a vast disparity between each respective Ontario AAA league. The list of players who put up crazy AAA numbers and didn't deliver or aren't elite prospects are massive. Look at Graeme Clarke for example, a solid prospect who will get drafted, and he scored at a ridiculous rate in what is generally considered the deepest AAA league in Ontario. This is before even getting into how badly AAA stats are tracked. Generous assists can easily be given, games not tracked at all, etc.

My question is. Without referencing production, why is this kid likely to be a top pick in 2021. Respected hockey resources that scout the OHL draft had him as a 2nd rounder. OHL teams had him as a 2nd rounder. What have you seen that makes you think he is likely tracking to be a top 2021 NHL draft pick, when people don't even think he's a top 20 kid in the OHL draft this year.

I think it’s somewhat clear that there’s a lot of stat watching going on with some of the prospects that are hyped and not a lot of actually seeing them play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad