RW Alex Beaucage - Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, QMJHL (2019, 78th, COL)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He’s on a good team but those are some fantastic stats. I don’t even think I’ve seen him in the top-62 in any draft rankings.

The last 5 games really pumped his stats up, we will see if he can build on it.

Haven’t had a chance to see him play, but looks like he has a hell of a shot if nothing else.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Though he had a decent u17's he's never really scored that much even in midget it looks like so I'm wondering how much of his production is a product of his team? I will say his shot looks great though btw.

Crispix56

May 2, 2014
Good hockey IQ from booth side off the ice, very good shot and execute play very well in traffic, all tools to be a 1st ronder exept his skating. So probably late 2nd or 3rd rounder

Reactions: Frk It

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Biggest weakness is skating. That also made him fall in the Q Draft. Rouyn has the smallest ice in the league so it must help. Other than that he has really nice skills.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Biggest weakness is skating. That also made him fall in the Q Draft. Rouyn has the smallest ice in the league so it must help. Other than that he has really nice skills.

What separates him from a player like Nolan Foote who is ranked in the 1st round? Seems they have similar skill sets.

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Hes producing and is a pretty good player but Abandonato has been carrying that line all year and now with Teasdale on top of that on the left wing, probably the best line in the Q. Absolute wrecking ball of a line between the scroring and the physical dominance. Beaucage has been keeping up but stats are a little inflated imo

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

Shmookpup

Aug 8, 2016
Watch him jump into the 2nd round this draft. He's damn good, his loaded team notwithstanding

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
for those who have seen him and say his skating is iffy.

if he had, say, average skating or say 1 notch better.. where would you rank him now and where would you want rank him if hes skating was a notch better?

curious.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
for those who have seen him and say his skating is iffy.

if he had, say, average skating or say 1 notch better.. where would you rank him now and where would you want rank him if hes skating was a notch better?

curious.
I’d say late-first, early second. If he had the skating ability to put himself into places to unleash his shot, instead of extensively relying on his teammates to get him the puck, he’d be considered among the top draft-eligibles in the Q.

Reactions: Lays

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
I’d say late-first, early second. If he had the skating ability to put himself into places to unleash his shot, instead of extensively relying on his teammates to get him the puck, he’d be considered among the top draft-eligibles in the Q.
thank you my friend, appreciate it.

and thats something he can get better at.. intrigued

Reactions: Dominance
Aug 25, 2009
éal
Habs probably saw a lot of him, being a teammate of Joel Teasdale all the way to the Memorial Cup. If he's still available with our 3rd rounder I'm pretty sure we will take a long look at him. I hope anyway.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
He's ranked 93rd in the hockey news draft preview. Reads as a very solid player, I think he'll sneak into the late 2nd round.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Terrible selection, especially considering on who went afterwards. I see some major weaknesses and not enough dynamic skill to be warranted so high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad