Russian player knocks ref down, ref gets up and fights him

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
This was actually posted on here last year.. It only recently has become semi viral since TSN showed it on there website, everybody in Canada started talking about it lol. Is this the 3rd league? I recall that the player is some employee of the KHL?

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Glen Healy is a horrible commentator, almost as bad as he was at goalie. He has always showed negative views towards Russian players... He is just pissed because they scored on him too much. Also lol at the stupid Canadian media for showing this a year later.

kajoo

Jan 17, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
This ref is one tough SOB, probably retired goon or something like that. Normal ref would just finish the game due to attack on ref but this guy stand up, (intuitively ?) took off his helmet (how many regular NHLers or KHLers do that before fight ?) - gave himself a second to think what to do, and then he probably told to himself "nah fuvk the ref career, reveeeeenge" and jumped on the dude :laugh:

surreal

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
This ref is one tough SOB, probably retired goon or something like that. Normal ref would just finish the game due to attack on ref but this guy stand up, (intuitively ?) took off his helmet (how many regular NHLers or KHLers do that before fight ?) - gave himself a second to think what to do, and then he probably told to himself "nah fuvk the ref career, reveeeeenge" and jumped on the dude :laugh:

surreal

I was very impressed that he took his helmet off, and THEN started the fight. Did any of the critics consider that point? ;)

KHLbet

Jan 25, 2013
Dublin

surreal

I would do exactly that same on the ref place

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad