WJC: Russia WJC Discussion

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
thank you SergeConstantin74 for this great news.

i found also something like that...
fhr.ru
Нападающий молодежной сборной России Михаил Григоренко, получивший травму ноги в матче чемпионата мира против сверстников из Латвии, принял участие в тренировке команды, проходившей в понедельник, сообщает официальный сайт ФХР. Правда, в игровых упражнениях он участия не принимал, а в основном просто катался с шайбой и выполнял ускорения. По словам самого хоккеиста, сыграет ли он в четвертьфинальном матче чемпионата мира против Чехии, будет зависеть от решения главного тренера Валерия Брагина.

ENG: Grigorenko practiced on monday, but not with the team. He only did an idividual workout. Bragin alone will decide if he will play agains the czech's or not.

bruleurdeloups

Dec 24, 2011
Paris
Finland vs Canada 1 goal
USA vs Canada 2 goals
CZE vs Canada 0 goal

Russia vs Canada 5 goals in 40 minuts

Russia >>>>>> Canada
and
Russia >>>>>>>>> Finland + USA + Czech all together

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
A win is a win, I guess, but they certainly made it a bit too interesting at the end.

BTW, I would still start Vasilevskiy in the Final. I know Makarov played very well, but Vasya has been great throughout the tournament.

Giving up a 5 spot is tough, but I don't really think any of them were really soft and at least 3 of them weren't his fault.

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
OH WOW! That last 10 minutes was like a bad dream. Makarov was calm under pressure and held down the fort under MASSIVE pressure. Very proud of him. Kuznetsov and Yakupov were the deciding factor. Just too much high-end talent.

Here's hoping for redemption against Sweden.

Kaktus*

I hope Daniel Krejci was watching how real hockey was played tonight.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
To sum up the refereeing, this comment about WJC 2013 in Ufa cracked me up. :laugh:
Там будет (_!_) канадцам.Устроим им домашнее судейство,хер они из групыы выйдут.Танька Буланова их в пердив сплавит.

bruleurdeloups

Dec 24, 2011
Paris
Там будет (_!_) канадцам.Устроим им домашнее судейство,хер они из групыы выйдут.Танька Буланова их в пердив сплавит.

To sum up the refereeing, this comment about WJC 2013 in Ufa cracked me up. :laugh:

Does it mean "Wellcome, Canada" ?

boris4c

Quid infantes sumus.
Dec 13, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
I agree that Vasilevskiy should start against Sweden, and if the coaches are smart that's what they'll do. One bad performance (which wasn't bad at all) shouldn't erase everything he's done so far.

svo101

Nov 8, 2011
what is up with the face-offs? is it really that hard to practice them? I can't think of any dominant players with good skills in circle...Fedorov and Datsuyk...hat is it...year after year...same ol crap...can't win freaking face-off...

svo101

Nov 8, 2011
did Makarov talked garbage to Canadian player...if that is the case...he should start...lot's of confidence...

Kaktus*

Does anyone have this picture where Canadian player was laying on Canadian goalie? I htink this was our 2nd goal against Canada. thanks

4thliner*

Anyone know the Russian's goal celebration song/music in this WJC tournament?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad