Pre-Game Talk: Running with the Devils | 7PM CT

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hey: they re-assigned Pasqualle to the IceCaps - did they actually send him back, or is it an admistrative thing? Is Montoya ready to go? I know he's on ice working out, but I thought he'd be out a bit longer.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Yeah, from now until the second week of April (5 weeks!), they don't have 2 days off in a row. That's bad news.

That sucks. Two days off is Pav's magic number. He has a career sv percentage of somewhere near .930 after 2 days rest. It is much lower with either more or less of a break.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, just win tomorrow. We'll take our chances one game at a time. I'll worry about Saturday after tomorrow's game is done.

Keep Kaner and Burmi together, please. Have the guys pressure the Devil's d-men when defending the Jets zone, please.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, don't allow the Jets to stand around watching the Devil's PP - aggressively defend it.

And one last one, please? Don't allow the Jets to get complacent because they're playing at home - make them feel the pressure of a road game somehow.

That's all.

Thanks.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Perhaps the Jets should fly the players to Regina and back, so they feel like it's a road game tomorrow. ;)

Anyone know what's up with Montoya and Pasqualle?

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Regina is basically just a small version of Winnipeg. Guess thats what other teams think of us lol

:eek: Blasphemy! Rider nation is nothing like the land of Blue and Gold!

Could you imagine if/when Saskatchewan gets a team? We would likely be division rivals, they might have to close the border :p

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Everything is pointing to a Jets win and when that happens they usually don't. The first game back after a long roadie has 'let-down' written all over it.

I sure hope I'm wrong because the Devils make me want to puke.

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
It's not hard to imagine a letdown, but deep down I feel strangely optimistic about the game tomorrow.

You guys at the game better be loud enough or I'll lay the blame for a loss on you all :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad