Pre-Game Talk: Running with the Devils | 7PM CT

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm fearing a let down.
Is it too much to ask that we just go on a Chicago like run?
I want a Southeast division banner!

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I'm sure they are thrilled to get back to the MTS to play in front of a wild crowd supported by their boosted confidence. The Devils will be shaky and I have a very very good feeling.

I say 5-3 win.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Devils starting Hedberg again. Im putting 300 vCash on the Jets and they havent lost yet when i do that yet :) i say 3-2 jets, Kane, Jokinen and Ladd with our goals

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Welll here's the news:

the good news:

I'm going to the game!

the better news:

I'm 3 - 0 so far!

the bad news:

My lucks bound to run out eventually...

the best news:

I'm certain that's not tomorrow!

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013

Jets 3-2... another rollercoaster.. all 3 goals going to be made in the 3rd period. Crowd goes wild!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I am a little concerned. Devils are well rested. Jets are playing their 8th in 13 days. That is a LOT of hockey, and when you consider the load some of our players have been shouldering they will have to be gassed.

We need a great game from Pavelec and smart play from the team to win. It would help if we could get up a couple so Noel can use his whole bench a little more.

I think a win would be incredible and say a lot about this team but I won't be shocked or overly disappointed if they lose.

EDIT: I just noticed the only time the Jets get 2 days off in a row until the end of March is the 3rd and 4th. No time to practice or teach at all, it must be a huge challenge to try to fix things that aren't working.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I am a little concerned. Devils are well rested. Jets are playing their 8th in 13 days. That is a LOT of hockey, and when you consider the load some of our players have been shouldering they will have to be gassed.

We need a great game from Pavelec and smart play from the team to win. It would help if we could get up a couple so Noel can use his whole bench a little more.

I think a win would be incredible and say a lot about this team but I won't be shocked or overly disappointed if they lose.

EDIT: I just noticed the only time the Jets get 2 days off in a row until the end of March is the 3rd and 4th. No time to practice or teach at all, it must be a huge challenge to try to fix things that aren't working.

Agreed, were gonna run out of steam eventually, i just hope it isn't tomorrow. Moreso, i don't minid if they lose, as long as they don't look flat, i'll be happy.

But like you said, having played this much hockey in the last two weeks...the propensity to come out flat is definitely there.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

Yeah, from now until the second week of April (5 weeks!), they don't have 2 days off in a row. That's bad news.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I call upon the power of Zooey Davechappelle to get us through this game.

enhanced-buzz-30563-1361985848-3.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad