Running the Goalie

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
I am curious what other teams besides the Rangers do nothing when their Goalie gets rocked...I am a Rangers fan since 1970 and I cant think of another team today that wouldve done what the Rangers did..Nothing

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I mean....Buffalo's response wasnt amazing when Lucic trucked Miller but it was still better than the Rangers a few days ago.

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
I am curious what other teams besides the Rangers do nothing when their Goalie gets rocked...I am a Rangers fan since 1970 and I cant think of another team today that wouldve done what the Rangers did..Nothing

To be fair, the team that has Kreider can't have too much of a fit about running goalies. Glass houses and all that

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
The only thing Im having a fit about is the lack of response and since I dont watch every team Im just curious who else would have done nothing

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Because all the King's forwards and all the King's defensemen couldn't put Lundy together again.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010

Based on the Carey Price thread this is exactly what every team other than Montreal would do.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The only thing Im having a fit about is the lack of response and since I dont watch every team Im just curious who else would have done nothing

If Ferland, Tkachuk, Hathaway, and Engelland arent on the ice then you can bet on the Flames doing the same thing

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016

Probably the oilers in past years. They are a bit better this year. Guess it probably depends if they like the goalie or not./ if the coach is really strict on retaliation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad