GDT: Running Out of Ideas: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Can’t win with this chump. I appreciate the run he put together to close last season but it’s over. We’re getting ahl level goaltending between him and Cory.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And now he's throwing his mask off to prevent the natural hat trick softy.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this is not productive. our goalie situation is ****ing dire, doesn’t matter who’s in.
Doesn't matter who's in? Is this another ''It's the system and team's'' fault post?

Did you see how bad those goals were? Especially the second one. We can credit the shooter on the first one (it's still a poor one), but the second one was horrific.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
God I'm glad I stopped caring a long time ago. Can't imagine what those of you still engaged in this mess are going thru. Top to bottom horrible team. Yet a GM Who acts like everything is where it should be.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Can’t win with this chump. I appreciate the run he put together to close last season but it’s over. We’re getting ahl level goaltending between him and Cory.

certainly not this team..they need a top 10 goalie we have the 3oth best goaltending in league

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I'm so sick of watching Kinkaid try to wiggle his stupid ass helmet off instead of actually playing goalie...

The strap was clearly loose, and the goalie rule for almost every level is if your helmet is loose to get it off your head, it's far more unsafe to keep an unsecured cage on your head.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
if not for kinkaid, the game is over in the first. we came out playing like shit in the 2nd. but, you know. hurr durr goalies

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
God I'm glad I stopped caring a long time ago. Can't imagine what those of you still engaged in this mess are going thru. Top to bottom horrible team. Yet a GM Who acts like everything is where it should be.

The anger you display in every post tells me you haven't stopped caring

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Part of this starts from the prior shift, when nobody could do anything with sustained zone time. Greene was totally useless (as usual) in the offensive zone. Every shift that is wasted gives the opponent life.

Coleman, again, the only consistently effective player this year.

Kinky's best attribute is his loose mask.

Bratt with some sick edge work. Dusted 2 Sabres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad