Equipment: Runner broke last night!

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Hey everyone!

I am still learning all this new equipment stuff after a 14 year void I started playing hockey again about 1.5 years ago and the equipment has changed so freaking much.

Last night during my pick up game my runner broke, I only thought that type of stuff happened in the NHL, my main issue is I love my skates and want to replace my runners, BUT they are Reebok 11k and I am having trouble finding out information on which runners I can use, They had Proformance Lite Reebok runners and by the size charts it I should be using the 280 mm for my size nines. I figured I could replace them with a CCM version runners but I cannot find of for sure which CCM runners will for sure fit so I can order them online.

I coach on Saturday so I was hoping to order them here today.

Thanks for any assistance!

jgenest007

Dec 17, 2007
NH
I have a set of Reebok 12k's with the ccm Speedblade 4.0s on me If you have a good hockey shop in your area they can put the speedblades on or you can do the bauer lightspeed holders you would just need to get matching steel for the holders. Or you could just get new skates.

LarryO

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
www.youtube.com
As far as the size goes, it should be written on the holder, similar to this.
bauer-bauer-edge-trigger-skate-holder.jpg

Reactions: AIREAYE

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Thanks guys, I went ahead and got some new bauer tucks and blades put on, it was only 150 bucks instead of buying new skates that would have cost around 500 for anything I liked at the shop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad