Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
#PraiseHolland - Yay or Yay?

tenor.gif

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Fellow Oilers fans, join us in our #PackWatch. Let’s just chill in the background and watch this team raze itself into the ground
tenor.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Zibenajad on the move! Has to be Buffalo. Which I would like to see cause I hope Buffalo wins that trade in the end. Zibby is a BEAST.

Reactions: McVirginOil

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This off season take the cake for me, I've never seen a GM pull off so many baffling moves in one off season. Like it's actually impressive. The trade down in the draft is yet another.
2 spots for a 3rd sounds like good value to me... but i had no preference in who we chose.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
This off season take the cake for me, I've never seen a GM pull off so many baffling moves in one off season. Like it's actually impressive. The trade down in the draft is yet another.
Meh, I thought they might take Wallstad (sp?) but 1st round goalie picks can go sideways quickly. Hyman add will be good, contract term is gonna suck but keeps AAV down. I'll judge Holland on the team that hits the ice for 1st regular season game.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
2 spots for a 3rd sounds like good value to me... but i had no preference in who we chose.
I think that's fair. I've been following Wallstedts career since he was 15 in the same way I did with Connor. So to relive that moment like when he got #1 OA in 2015, we stumble into the goalie, when we haven't had a franchise goalie in years and we need one so bad and then trading the pick. It's gutting.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

North

Jun 25, 2009
It's official, HFOil has reached the nadirs of Twitter. #blessed

And Facebook.

It’s funny you’d think we’re still in the decade of darkness. We’ve been in playoff position two seasons in a row.

We are adding to our top six forward depth by all reports.

We added Keith for minimal assets. Yeah the cap hit sucks but it’s for two seasons not 10. Turns out we lost Larsson so having a vet in the fold is better than Nurse and then the young d.

I’m not thrilled with the term for Hyman and the lack of retention on Keith but we still have space to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad