Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2020-21 Pt. IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
We'll leave that up to Lou.

He seems to have a way with these things.
  • Another idea would be to bury Ladd and his 4.375 for another year.
  • Trade Leddy to Detroit for a '2021 5th round pick - ala Ryan Murray to Devils deal we saw last season.
  • Sign Alex Goligoski on a 1 year deal for 2.5 AAV
  • Roll with a 22 man roster.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I have absolutely no idea how valid this source is but it looks interesting. Tank is a pure goal scorer but he’s been injured the last couple of years. 2 years left at $7.5 per. We’d have to LTIR him until playoffs ;)

Reactions: buud

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I have absolutely no idea how valid this source is but it looks interesting. Tank is a pure goal scorer but he’s been injured the last couple of years. 2 years left at $7.5 per. We’d have to LTIR him until playoffs ;)

I don't want him, but why in the hell would he want to come here? I get we're moving up the ranks and no longer a red headed step child, but what possible connection does he have to this area and the Isles?

This is so out of left field that it raises an eyebrow from me.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I don't want him, but why in the hell would he want to come here? I get we're moving up the ranks and no longer a red headed step child, but what possible connection does he have to this area and the Isles?

He's Russian and so he must love Varlamov and Sorokin.

Reactions: ShiroganeKvasha30

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
wouldn't be a 1st choice, but now i am curious...

surprised to see the A on his shirt. didn't really think of him as the leader type.

i see no reason that StL trades him, unless he refuses to play for them.
i think the blues want to get younger and 100% get more futures, thats what i feel now. their window is closed and they could get assets for him. Wouldn't mind getting vladdy IF it is tarasenko from years past

Reactions: buud

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
He's also kinda dumb too. He's not really reshaping that team, but making it worse. Binnington is Blaine Lacher meets Martin Jones and he resigned him to that awful deal. I believe he also signed Allen to that awful deal, then somehow got out from underneath.
he also traded bokk for a rather meh defenseman in faulk

Reactions: Old Man Perriwinkle

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

Most likely 100% fake. If he did have an actually list one of the more prominent guys would have shared it. I love the player I just don’t see a fit right now and with his injury questions for me the price would have to be cheap and STL would have to either take back bad contracts or retain.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Most likely 100% fake. If he did have an actually list one of the more prominent guys would have shared it. I love the player I just don’t see a fit right now and with his injury questions for me the price would have to be cheap and STL would have to either take back bad contracts or retain.
also the blues trading him to us? Unlikely.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
And Brooklyn. He’s colluding with Ovechkin to come here on a league minimum contract to create the laziest super team in the East.
Contrary to belief, i think that brighton is a great place. wish they had a place that sold KHL jerseys for cheap because some are pretty nice, but theres no rumor in that lol. To me i think the isles have gotten their russian connections fixed overtime once snow/wang left. some orgs, however, are still struggling with the russian factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad