Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: Movie Poster Edition VII- "Deadline"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
I know he’s not the smartest in the world but are you suggesting he is not smart?
Smart people don't respond to mild push back against an idea to rescue children by suggesting that the dude (that ultimately rescued the children) is a "Pedo" because it was some sort of a sign of disrespect or something to suggest that Mr. Musk's idea wasn't a good one. Just my thoughts on the matter.

(Full disclosure, I was a big Musk fan until he did that. Some of his decisions, such as evaluating programmers based on how many lines of code they commit, also make me suspicious of some of his software development bonafides).

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Musk has a degree in economics and and a degree physics from an Ivy League school. Probably smart.

Musk's family was rich, but by no means generationally wealthy.

The born rich thing is odd. Sure the father probably had a single digit millions net worth (probably 1 - 3 million) at the time of Elon's birth. Somebody pointed out a $28,000 loan Musk got from his father. Turning that into a net worth of $189 B as of today is phenomenal. Net worth was $300 B at one point. Musk will get it back there.

Saying Musk "blew $44 B" misses the point. Musk could never have made as much money as he has without being willing to take huge risks.

If Musk was worth $233B today would his life be any different than it is with a net worth of $189B? He gets to troll Twitter any time he wants now. Which makes his life better. Sure it cost him some money, but he could afford it.
Hahaha

You need this

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Smart people don't respond to mild push back against an idea to rescue children by suggesting that the dude (that ultimately rescued the children) is a "Pedo" because it was some sort of a sign of disrespect or something to suggest that Mr. Musk's idea wasn't a good one. Just my thoughts on the matter.

(Full disclosure, I was a big Musk fan until he did that. Some of his decisions, such as evaluating programmers based on how many lines of code they commit, also make me suspicious of some of his software development bonafides).
What on earth is this all about?

how did you guys get onto this?

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
That's not the point though. The correlation follows because you don't throw hits if you already have the puck. And as such the more hits a team has the more likely it is that they don't have the puck. What you are talking about is how hits can help you regain the puck. As I mentioned these are different but related things.
The point I was trying to make was that no team has the puck all the time and puck retrieval happens by different means. The means depends on the structure of the team.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007

Assuming you're talking about the Roth/Fauci crap he pulled a few months ago that's not evidence for him being dumb. It could be evidence that he's not a great person character/personality wise, possibly even unhinged, but there have been plenty of intelligent people who aren't exactly paragons of justice.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad