Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: 1 Day Remaining, Who Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Continue here Last thread is full

Some posts:

I could see us moving Hendricks or Korpi to Minny and then have Prok start on the 4th line?

I'd assume about the same. Hudler has been really good of late, Purcell hasn't.

Expert scout Dan Tencer checking in.

Will be pulling for Washington to win it this year. Someone else please.

A conditional 1st depending on if he plays against them in the WCF. 2nd if he doesn't.

that LA player depth though, any newer player coming in have a long line ahead of them.

that was my way of saying russians never work out for us, with out trying to sound xenophobic.

I'd stay as far away from russians as possible.

Calgary - Florida deal goes through like a knife through butter.

Here we are crunching numbers and calling Russians three days later.

:laugh:

2016 2nd and 2018 4th @TSNBobMcKenzie: Those draft picks CGY got from FLA for Hudler are a 2016 2nd rounder and 2018 4th rounder.

Hudler > Purcell

I hate the fact that he's crept onto TSN 1260. I have to turn off the radio everytime I hear him on there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazer19

May 24, 2012
If Hudler got a 2nd in 2016 and 4th in 2018, His numbers are almost identical to Purcell's

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
I don't like these KHL players who demand a roster spot before they come over. You have to earn that spot son, we can guarantee you a tryout.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I don't like these KHL players who demand a roster spot before they come over. You have to earn that spot son, we can guarantee you a tryout.

If they've proven enough on the other side of the pond, why not? If we can get him over this season then that can be his audition for next years club.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I like the idea of gambling on Prokhorkin - he's a winger with size which is exactly what we need. Why not bring him over and let him finish the season in the NHL? We have nothing to lose and I'd rather gamble on him than a late 2nd rounder who likely won't even see the NHL for three plus years.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Decent return for Hudler considering no salary retention.

This time of year, retention for a UFA really only matters for teams who are in cap trouble. The Panthers weren't. Calgary had already paid most of his salary for the season.

Seems like a good deal for both teams to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad