Rumor: Rumor,trades, proposals volume 13 BUZZER HAS SOUNDS PAPERS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Hfoil really needs some kind of screening process for posters. People are never satisfied and anyone worried about Columbus is fooling themselves

Why?

They added a goal scorer for depth basically. For a team who can't score, that's a hell of an addition. Especially considering Gaborik scored 40 last year being centered by Anisimov who he'll be paired with again in CBJ.

But let me guess, because it's CBJ it's automatically a garbage trade?

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
When was the last time a player asked for traded and didn't report to camp?

Souray asked for a trade and was ready to report to the Oilers. Heatley, Pronger, Nash never got to that point. Who else has requested a trade in recent years?

It never gets to that point. You might be right about Souray though, I think he was serious about reporting.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
twitter is a strange amusement park

a fake twitter account posted Kovey and a third for MIller, Stafford and a first and some of the posters have gone nuts retweeting

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Stafford isn't being traded. Buffalo is done, according to McKenzie.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
It never gets to that point. You might be right about Souray though, I think he was serious about reporting.

Of course he was.

Heatley reported to Ottawa shortly before the trade to SJ.

They aren't giving up their extremely significant paychecks just to avoid an awkward situation.

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 4m

Lots of speculation over a Capitals-Sabres trade of some significance... lots of names being tossed out there, but 0 confirmation so far.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I wonder if Redden was Boston's plan B or C after the Oilers wouldn't move Whitney.

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
Dustin Nielson ‏@nielson1260 37s

Paper shuffle to accommodate trade. Lander technically back to OKC. Can return after midnight tonight

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers 41s

"His ability to move the puck is something we desperately need. I didn't see anywhere where we could replace that." - Tambellini on Whitney

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Of course he was.

Heatley reported to Ottawa shortly before the trade to SJ.

They aren't giving up their extremely significant paychecks just to avoid an awkward situation.

Fair enough, although I doubt Pronger would have reported. I'll tell ya'll right now, I wouldn't report. I hope Luongo doesn't either.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers 41s

"His ability to move the puck is something we desperately need. I didn't see anywhere where we could replace that." - Tambellini on Whitney

Seems about right.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
No confirmation from what I call a legit source-but a few twitter accounts I follow who usually do not spread rumours are saying Miller and Stafford to washing for Holtby and someone else

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Dustin Nielson ‏@nielson1260 37s

Paper shuffle to accommodate trade. Lander technically back to OKC. Can return after midnight tonight
The funny part about this is that the NHL requires that he actually get on a plane and goes to Oklahoma City.

At least they did for the 2005 CBA.

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
Tambo lurves Whitney.

Translation: I'm not going to do jack **** in the summer either. We're going to stick to the status quo because we've won four straight.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
No confirmation from what I call a legit source-but a few twitter accounts I follow who usually do not spread rumours are saying Miller and Stafford to washing for Holtby and someone else

It's unlikely those guys trump Bob McKenzie

BUF's only trade today is Jason Pominville to MIN tho we are still waiting for precise return, Larsson, Hackett and ??? picks.

jmoss45

Dec 31, 2009
EDM
What I would give to know what we offered for Bishop.

Jones + 2nd?

Harski + 2nd?

Jones + Potter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad