GDT: Royal Treatment - Hawks vs Kings - 12/15 WCF Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

Kings are struggling to complete passes and look slower than normal They look a little off. Not sure what their record is for seconds of back to backs though.

CertainAffinity*

Great teams just sometimes have bad/off nights. They happen in the course of an 82-game season.

That's why nobody should lose their head over a bad loss or a two or three game skid... just so long as they don't happen too regularly.

So is tonight a matter of LA having a bad night, or us having a good night?

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I just don't think the kings matchup well to us. They can outgrind teams like st louis, but I think we just out-talent them.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
So is tonight a matter of LA having a bad night, or us having a good night?

Both.

Good teams find ways to win bad games, and we've had bad performances this year where we've managed to get two points from. We're playing well, the Kings are playing only average, and the end result is a 3-0 lead for the good guys with half a period to go.

I'd say that the Kings have been slightly off, not all out bad, though.

CertainAffinity*

I just don't think the kings matchup well to us. They can outgrind teams like st louis, but I think we just out-talent them.

I wouldn't say out-talent, I would say out-pace. They can't handle our speed.

On the other hand, we couldn't beat Anaheim if half their lineup was out of the game with the plague.

Match-ups are funny that way. Sometimes a team just has your number.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
He deserves better than Brookbank on his line. Anyone else and that probably goes in and Saad tallies another point.

Nothingman*

I learn more things hockey related on the Kings feed than with Foley. Love Foley but sometimes.......he is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad