GDT: Royal Rumble part II - Royal Rumble match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
There were 8 unconfirmed entrants with loads of potential and they managed to **** them all up besides Tye.

Kalisto, Henry, Gallagher*, Ellsworth, Crews, Enzo and ****in Reigns. :facepalm: :shakehead

No Joe, Nak, Balor, Angle, random legends, etc.

*spots were fun but since they treat the CW like a completely separate entity it made 0 sense to have him in it.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Still awaiting my public apology from our resident scott steiner fact master about how the title match losers won't be in the rumble and joe will be.

Unfortunately i was right for all the wrong reasons.

That POS reigns WOULD eliminate my pick to win the match :rant:

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Orton/Wyatt/Cena?
Reigns/Taker
Goldberg/Lesnar
Jericho/Owens
Styles/Shane
Ambrose in a IC multi person match
Show/Shaq

This could be an UGLY WM folks

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Holy crap, Seth Rollins never showed his face on the show

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
HOW DO YOU **** UP THE RUMBLE 4 YEARS IN A ROW?

You have Joe, Nakamura, Balor, Angle, HHH, Rollins, you have guys who can do one-offs like DDP, Kevin Nash, Carlito, MVP, Rob Van Dam...and the only surprises we got were Dillinger and REIGNS? THE ROMAN REIGNS WHO DIED TWO HOURS AGO?

These stupid ass jabronis.

Doesn't even help that the full-time roster looked like a bunch of jabroni geeks as soon as the part-timers came in and did their jabroni shtick for a few mins until they were winded.

What an infuriating match after a GREAT show.

The worst for me is the complete no sell of that match. Complete and utter no sell. What a ****ing tool that guy is.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

You have Joe, Nakamura, Balor, Angle, HHH, Rollins, you have guys who can do one-offs like DDP, Kevin Nash, Carlito, MVP, Rob Van Dam...and the only surprises we got were Dillinger and REIGNS? THE ROMAN REIGNS WHO DIED TWO HOURS AGO?

Doesn't even help that the full-time roster looked like a bunch of jabroni geeks as soon as the part-timers came in and did their jabroni shtick for a few mins until they were winded.

If Vince wanted a 25% pop in his stock price, the first thing he'd do would be to fire Dunn. The second thing he'd do would be to retire.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
WM hype has gone from potential X-7 level to potential dumpster level

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just relax guys. The Orton/Wyatt feud has not come to a climax yet. It's still hatching in the midst of all this. There will be much jealousy and dissension in the ranks to look forward to. Roman, Lesnar, Taker and Goldberg didn't win. That's all that matters here.

Just take things for what they are right now and remember that it could be a lot worse

Oct 18, 2011
There were 8 unconfirmed entrants with loads of potential and they managed to **** them all up besides Tye.

Kalisto, Henry, Gallagher*, Ellsworth, Crews, Enzo and ****in Reigns. :facepalm: :shakehead

No Joe, Nak, Balor, Angle, random legends, etc.

*spots were fun but since they treat the CW like a completely separate entity it made 0 sense to have him in it.

we need to lower our expectations, samoa joe should have debuted tonight this is ********

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
If I never see another ****ing superman punch itll be too soon. ****.

I really enjoyed that rumble until that idiot showed up. Give the spot to anyone else. ANYONE. For the love of ****.

Agreed. Great PPV up until Rumble.. then Rumble completely blows all the star power potential it had.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Also, I would have preferred ****ing SHAQ over Henry or Crews.

WHO thought Enzo was a good idea at 27 instead of Joe when Lesnar was all alone? WHO? Are they stupid? It's rhetorical cause I KNOW THEY ARE.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
elimination chamber will be awesome. least shane o mac knows how to run a show

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I can't believe Joe didn't debut. Jesus..... Guess we get Joe in the EC match or showing up to beat someone up after the match

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just relax guys. The Orton/Wyatt feud has not come to a climax yet. It's still hatching in the midst of all this. There will be much jealousy and dissension in the ranks to look forward to. Roman, Lesnar, Taker and Goldberg didn't win. That's all that matters here.

Just take things for what they are right now and remember that it could be a lot worse

It isn't a main event feud.

They either have to hotshot the belt off Cena, which is stupid, or it is Cena/Orton.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
It was scary seeing Taker hobbling around in there. I'm scared the guy is going to collapse at Mania. Reigns and Taker was teased which is a horrifying thought

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Legit if AJ or Joe were #30, the house would have come done. I feel so deflated for exactly what MCG posts. I just feel so deflated and I haven't watched Raw in months and I watch about 20 minutes of SD here and there.

Deflating is all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad