Post-Game Talk: Roy vs Kolzig @7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
The discussion started with "Carlson (always) misses the net high and wide". Numbers show Carlson misses the net not that more often than world class sniper Ovechkin. Those numbers aren't in context though, but anyway. Carlson hits the net too.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Orpik almost scored :O

46% and 58% are vastly different in terms of shot attempt percentage on goal. Makes a huge difference.
Ovechkin would only have 465 goals in his career if he only put 46% of his shot attempts on net, instead of the 579 goals he actually scored.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The discussion started with "Carlson (always) misses the net high and wide". Numbers show Carlson misses the net not that more often than world class sniper Ovechkin. Those numbers aren't in context though, but anyway. Carlson hits the net too.
I wasn't arguing. I just threw out the numbers because a couple guys were arguing who missed the net more between Carlson and Niskanen

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Everything wrong on this goal.
Bura making a play, Kuzy not shooting and Niskanen hitting the net.
Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad (c) you know who

Reactions: ovikovy817

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I love that we were all squabbling over who misses the net more often — 2 or 74. And then of course both score tonight.

And i was about to add, ‘the one who is REALLY useless from the point is Orpik,’ and on cue, he ripped one off the crossbar.

Second period was forgettable, as were 39, 65, 44, 20, and, frankly, 8. But the others all stepped up. I thought 70, 25, 83, and 18 played especially well tonight. Kuz, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad