Rouyn-Noranda, Huskies 20 Wins in a Row! WOW!

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
Could win out and become the first ever 60 win team, could lose a game and still break the wins record with 59 or lose 2 games and tie 4 other teams with 58

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Small Town, Small Arena, Small Ice Surface (smaller then NHL), Small Fan Base, BIG Team! They’re one of the smartest organizations in the QMJHL. Mario Pouliot who won the Memorial Cup with Bathurst last year is doing an incredible job leading this team to another Memorial Cup contention this year after losing in the final to the knights in overtime in 2016. They have some nasty talent on that team which includes acquiring Noah Dobson and Joel Teasdale. Other crazy talent they have are Peter Abbandonato, Rafael Harvey Pinard, Felix Bibeau, Justin Bergeron, Alex Beaucage, Samuel Harvey, Zachary Emond, And more... They also have Zachary Lauzon but he’s been hurt all year. This is in my opinion the President Cup Champions but Drummondville and Halifax have also been scary good lately so this playoffs is gonna be insane. Rouyn Noranda does have an easy division though but doesn’t mean they aren’t a stacked team. Can’t wait.
410181A6-97A8-4578-B0B9-955680DE1F47.jpeg

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Right now at 24 wins in a row. If I'm not mistaken, one more win and they set a new record for consecutive wins in the QMJHL.

They faced Drummondville and Halifax the last two games and they came out with the win against both.

They're only crack at the record is on Wednesday against Shawinigan.

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Lost 2-1 to Drummondville to tie the CHL Win Streak Record if anyone was to beat Rouyn Noranda it’d be them or Halifax.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Saginaw fan here just like to congratulate the Huskies on their Memorial Cup win. You guys proved you are the best in the CHL. One heck of a club

HkyFan202

Feb 22, 2019
Anyone on here that is a Rouyn Noranda Husky fan that can give me some info on how to order some merchandise? Having some trouble finding it anywhere. Looking for shirts/hats/sweater
Thanks, in advance!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad