Pre-Game Talk: ROUND THREE | GAME THREE | Penguins in Ottawa |Wednesday | 8:00 p.m. EST | CBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Senators have to find another gear here. I like that they're frustrating the penguins defensively but they have to find away to frustrate them offensivley. Guy said in his presser before last game that he didn't do a practice because making some passes before the game won't prepare them for the game. Well after last game he better have them on the ice doing nothing but passing.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ottawa will push, I think they are thinking of setting a pace and attack that Pitt won't be able to keep up with. This team has to continually prove itself to the hockey world, after every lose people predict their fall and they always bounce back.

Time to prove to the hockey world again that Ottawa belongs in the ring with Pitt, and they are the better team.

Ottawa 5-3.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Just-Win-Baby-patch-EE3078.jpg

dpw

Jul 29, 2004
Got a bad feeling about this one. The Pens are due for a goal breakout.

6-1 pens.

source

Jul 13, 2008
I thought we were outworked / tired in Game 2, especially in the 3rd period.

Let's hope the team comes out more energized, doesn't make mistakes, and that Anderson plays well.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Got a bad feeling about this one. The Pens are due for a goal breakout.

6-1 pens.

Yeah, hopefully we can be more aggressive, but 2 goals in 2 games for the Pens is scary.

Regardless, take advantage of that depleted defence. It's like the only thing we have going for us.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
No worries. We sucked against Boston a couple of games, we sucked large a couple of games against NY, and we sucked last night.

Now were home for the next 2! :yo:

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
We looked horrible last game and it had nothing to do with Pittsburgh. I can't imagine us being worse so that's why I'm optimistic.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I'll be there! Great birthday present (even though my birthday is in June, but I'm notoriously hard to shop for) by my gf! My first ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad