Post-Game Talk: ROUND THREE | GAME SIX | Penguins vs. Senarefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Weirdly, I'm not that nervous. Maybe I've been watching too many Guy Boucher press conferences. It's just one game.

I'm not nervous because I haven't had any expectations for this team all season.

I go into every game expecting the team to get blown out. If the do, they played to expectations, if they don't, they already exceeded expectations. :yo:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Pens fans are the worst fans in the league.

There are a few good ones, and then a horde of entitled spoiled brats who are the kind of fans who turn the TV off when things aren't going their way. An entire generation of bandwagon jumpers who just expect everything to come easy for them, much like having two of the top four forwards in the last 20 years to just fall into their laps. And they have the nerve to call US lucky.

Biggest waste of space on HF. That PGT was an abortion of whining the likes of which few have ever experienced or should ever have to witness ever again.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa

There are a few good ones, and then a horde of entitled spoiled brats who are the kind of fans who turn the TV off when things aren't going their way. An entire generation of bandwagon jumpers who just expect everything to come easy for them, much like having two of the top four forwards in the last 20 years to just fall into their laps. And they have the nerve to call US lucky.

Biggest waste of space on HF. That PGT was an abortion of whining the likes of which few have ever experienced or should ever have to witness ever again.

I mean....I stopped watching game 5 after the first period...

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa

In 13 years on here that was some of the worst I've seen.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
They got Crosby through a ****ing lottery. Can't get much more lucky than that.

A lot of hypocrisy in that thread, but it makes for a fun read.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
One Pens fan on their board (won't name him) said the 2016 Cup would be meaningless if Sullivan couldn't get the Pens to beat the Sens this year.

At what point do you step back and say you've had it pretty good for the last little while?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
One Pens fan on their board (won't name him) said the 2016 Cup would be meaningless if Sullivan couldn't get the Pens to beat the Sens this year.

At what point do you step back and say you've had it pretty good for the last little while?

At what point do they grow the **** up?

I wonder if these pens fans will look back at these posts when they are older and realize how ****ing stupid they were.

Willing to make a bet that the majority of these fans are are either in their teens or early twenties.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Anyone else so god damn nervous or tomorrow

Absolutely.

I think we'd have a pretty good shot at being Nashville. Maybe it's just me, but it's hard to accept a loss when we're this close. We had a much better team in 2007 and it took 10 years to get back in the ECF.

Never know when the chance will come again.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Oh man reading the pens post game talk lmao

I cant believe these fans, the most entitled and crybaby fanbase ive seen hands down

Literraly 29 other teams would agree that pitsburg is the most gifted team in terms of reffing and penalties, really mindblowing the meltdown they are having after they dont get their way with the zebras for 1 single game

They actually embody their captain perfectly, its adorable

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
In 13 years on here that was some of the worst I've seen.

Agreed. I'd consider myself a grounded fan. I've never seen whining like that, over things that did not merit whining. It was embarrassing. A large majority acted like I was in 2005 when I was 15 and opened my account. Absolutely embarrassing.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Found this on the Flyers board. :D

9b3ae48cngzy.gif

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
I think it's been pretty clear already, especially since last night with that PGT that Pens fans are a joke and some of the most disgusting fans bases around. Many boards have talked about their disgusting PGT and how shameful Pen fans are.

They talk about us being the worse fan base when for the past several years we have been told that our team is garbage then we make it to the ECF and continue to be told that we are trash. Of course some fans will be defensive about it.

They have no logical deduction skills and fail to recognize circumstances in which causes some Sens fans to be over defensive of their team including me.

Joke of a fan base, incredibly less pleasant than the Leafs or Habs.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
They're just like trust fund babies.

When you're been given everything in your life, any little thing that doesn't go your way is an affront that isn't right and must be fixed immediately.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
It is very funny.

While I can understand missed calls and the like, good teams overcome that. I will never ever ever blame refs for a loss. Instead I'm going to be disappointed that my team couldn't kill it off, or score another goal or whatever it may be. We've heard it all season, but ottawa has constantly killed off penalties against and come back to score, or held on to a lead. Something most teams we've played have struggled with.

Yes, it is fair to be mad about the calls immediately following the game, but holy smokes... the whining still!! It's so ****ing hilarious, I cannot help but laugh.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
They're just like trust fund babies.

When you're been given everything in your life, any little thing that doesn't go your way is an affront that isn't right and must be fixed immediately.

Best analogy.

That guy that was complaining that the cup win from last year doesn't count if they don't beat us is the equivalent of this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad